Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

I remember some people who actually stick to Austere sets for quite long they don't use anything else. I can imagine how rewarding the update to them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You can run the Youtube VOD of the stream at 0.5 speed and pause when Zieg Menu's pop up
    Lightstream and Atra EX Sword has around 2500 S-ATK
    Austere NT Sword has around 2300 S-ATK (this is mitigated by having pots with higher % Damage tho)
    Whew that's huge...

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh btw, did they said anything about material for AtraEx weapon type change?

By sheer luck, I got JutisBow twice (all while playing Gu as always), making it +35 ...
    so I guess I'll change from AtraTmg -> AtraBow -> upgrade to AtraExBow -> AtraExTmg .... That the steps, right?

I assume it'll be the same as normal Atra? o-o

Still not gonna support them with this drop only + non-trade policy + same type for material things Getting this felt like I just escaped a hell called "good rng or no weapon for you"
    They have only said that Gold- Items will still be required but they didn't specify if they're gonna add more required items to the exchange thingy. Either way congrats on escaping Hell. May the 15* be with you.

- Second time stone chronos title will be implemented in feburary

What do you mean? another chronos stone gonna pop for free?

doesn't that mean we will have 2 atra's by then still which also translates to two 15* Lumi's?

Come to think of it, Sega already said that they planned to release another Solo Trigger EQ and the Demon Weapons already have a Ability that mirrors that of Solo PD Trigger... perhaps it'll be a Solo Dragon Rematch trigger and the new title is tied to that? Evleda Boosters as additional drop alongside a proper Lumiere weapon Upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What do you mean? another chronos stone gonna pop for free?

doesn't that mean we will have 2 atra's by then still which also translates to two 15* Lumi's?
    Yes and Yes

Come to think of it, Sega already said that they planned to release another Solo Trigger EQ and the Demon Weapons already have a Ability that mirrors that of Solo PD Trigger... perhaps it'll be a Solo Dragon Rematch trigger and the new title is tied to that? Evleda Boosters as additional drop alongside a proper Lumiere weapon Upgrade?
    it hurts knowing full well its going in this direction

So the 2nd chronos stone given by title will be based on the number fo title you got, so you'll need at least 1100 titles (if not more) to get the second chronos stone, not sure it's really "free" for many ppl

Source : http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-26-recap/

the demon weapons only works in the Atrum rematch and wouldn't work in a solo trigger version of it, as it would have a different name. Anyway, we're getting a buffed raid boss soon after DF Persona EQ and New Year LQ, the question is will the solo trigger be a different EQ than the boosted raid boss? i somehow bet on solo trigg to be Guides of Creation, while boosted raid boss would be dragon, mostly because of the S4 capsules and that Guides of creation is 2 bosses only; like solo PD, no short mobbing part that would just get in the way for a solo version xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Dec 2, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    So the 2nd chronos stone given by title will be based on the number fo title you got, so you'll need at least 1100 titles (if not more) to get the second chronos stone, not sure it's really "free" for many ppl
    Source? Nvm found it. Welp there still will be something Omega related soon since we still got no Evleda unit upgrades.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Dec 2, 2018 at 04:25 PM.

i updated the post with the source, it was on bumped since yesterday though

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

the demon weapons only works in the Atrum rematch and wouldn't work in a solo trigger version of it, as it would have a different name. Anyway, we're getting a buffed raid boss soon after DF Persona EQ and New Year LQ, the question is will the solo trigger be a different EQ than the boosted raid boss? i somehow bet on solo trigg to be Guides of Creation, while boosted raid boss would be dragon, mostly because of the S4 capsules and that Guides of creation is 2 bosses only; like solo PD, no short mobbing part that would just get in the way for a solo version xD
    Solo Dragon could still just start right after the mobbing phase and the pot could be changed retroactively so I don't really see that as strong arguments against. I also see Mama-Desu EQ as a mirroring of Profound Invasion, which we never got a Solo Trigger of.

i updated the post with the source, it was on bumped since yesterday though
    I don't get my Info from Bumped on these Livestreams anymore. My original source had that Title info too I must've overlooked it back when I first wrote my post yesterday.

Source : http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-26-recap/

or they could just use Atrum as the solo version of the boss, which already has all the better mechanics for a solo trigger (weapons designed to beat it, Laconium having a cooldown after use to avoid being abusable). And yeah just get rid of mobbing/cannon phase straight into the actual boss

I'd still rather get solo Shin Dark Falz or solo Loser but one can always dream