Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Wait... what does this mean? "The [design item] can be a Weapon Camo if you want."

Does that mean I can pick just the sword camo of the lux frieden and have something else for say tmg and talis without lux overriding them? O:!!!!!
    Yes. This is actually really neat. I only expected this system to be about Weapons, not just camo.
    Also one weapon form change pass costs 150 weapon form change vouchers
    Apparently you get 160 vouchers by getting the title on 2 classes so it's safe to assume you get 80 vouchers per class title

Just remember that your both your base weapon and the weapon or camo used as the model will be locked as soon as you use it for this, so no, you don't get to buy a weapon or camo, transform your weapon, and resell it or the model.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 1, 2018 at 11:41 AM.

Im excited for that weapon camo thing, I can finally change my Kunckes into a Zamlion so I can match it with my Einzam costume

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Just remember that your both your base weapon and the weapon or camo used as the model will be locked as soon as you use it for this, so no, you don't get to buy a weapon or camo, transform your weapon, and resell it or the model.
    That's fine. I'd need to keep it to re-apply for future weapons anyway.

While we don't know the full stats of these new 15★ weapons, based on what we know, which line do you think will be the best: Austere-NT, Atra EX or Lightstream Xion and please state why?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    While we don't know the full stats of these new 15★ weapons, based on what we know, which line do you think will be the best: Austere-NT, Atra EX or Lightstream Xion and please state why?
    For Force I'd say both Austere and Atra have good use.

Assuming the Nemesis Pot is unaltered (and given Austere NT has lower base stats than atra and Lightstream it probably is the case)
    Increase damage dealt by 17%. Generates a barrier (-40% Damage Taken, 20% PP Cost Reduction) at regular intervals (every 30s).

I think this is self explanatory. There is also the Ares NT pot which also can stack up into some great buffs in long form content. Additionally you get a Set effect, which might be garbage but who knows. Austere 12* units might be the first 12* to be undeniably superior to 11* Units.

Atra obviously has the S4 advantage. Photon Flare cooldown reduction is a pretty decent incentive to get it and Force's Squishyness is slightly mittigated by the Lumiere Potential.

Me personally Im getting Atra Wand. Higher attack speed, better stats (further inflated by wand reator), something to keep me safe as a Te/Fi, It's too good of a deal.

The only Weapon im still not too hot about is Lightstream. With materials like these I at least expected them to give it a universal DB duration extending effect.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    For Force I'd say both Austere and Atra have good use.

Assuming the Nemesis Pot is unaltered (and given Austere NT has lower base stats than atra and Lightstream it probably is the case)
    Increase damage dealt by 17%. Generates a barrier (-40% Damage Taken, 20% PP Cost Reduction) at regular intervals (every 30s).

I think this is self explanatory. There is also the Ares NT pot which also can stack up into some great buffs in long form content. Additionally you get a Set effect, which might be garbage but who knows. Austere 12* units might be the first 12* to be undeniably superior to 11* Units.

Atra obviously has the S4 advantage. Photon Flare cooldown reduction is a pretty decent incentive to get it and Force's Squishyness is slightly mittigated by the Lumiere Potential.

Me personally Im getting Atra Wand. Higher attack speed, better stats (further inflated by wand reator), something to keep me safe as a Te/Fi, It's too good of a deal.

The only Weapon im still not too hot about is Lightstream. With materials like these I at least expected them to give it a universal DB duration extending effect.
    my guess is the DB pot will be the weapon's first upgrade, and the Amphitrite stone will completely change the pot. just my two cents on this tho

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yes. This is actually really neat. I only expected this system to be about Weapons, not just camo.
    Also one weapon form change pass costs 150 weapon form change vouchers
    Apparently you get 160 vouchers by getting the title on 2 classes so it's safe to assume you get 80 vouchers per class title
    Me too, I didn't expect camo to be part of it. 160 vouchers? nicee...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Gotta lock that Sword of Promised Victory!

No one is bugged by the fact Atra EX is 10% dmg buff while non EX (also Lumiere) are 12%?

Edit: Nvm. Don't know why I wanted Atra to be 12% 0.o

Aaaaaaanyway. Atra EX rod day one for me
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 1, 2018 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    No one is bugged by the fact Atra EX is 10% dmg buff while non EX (also Lumiere) are 12%?

Edit: Nvm. Don't know why I wanted Atra to be 12% 0.o

Aaaaaaanyway. Atra EX rod day one for me
    Is it mentioned how big the weapon raw atk is? maybe it's way high, not sure.