Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

★15 feels too early, for some reason.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Well, this ridiculous process might give top players something to do. I'll stick to my 13* for now.
    update also inaugurates first *14 CF so can't even do that xD

Did they just forget to show the Invade NT to Austere NT exchange or did I somehow miss it? Can't seem to find any shots of it

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    ★15 feels too early, for some reason.
    Well, the first 13*s were released near the end of 2014, and the first 14*s were released near the end of 2016, so 15*s at the end of 2018 seems to be par for the course.

Is persona series requiring the mod saf weapons if so? (I effed up)

Of course they were. Mod saf ain't even safe no more. Pso going to make me a horder.
    Last edited by RadiantLegend; Nov 20, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, the first 13*s were released near the end of 2014, and the first 14*s were released near the end of 2016, so 15*s at the end of 2018 seems to be par for the course.
    Yeah but as Zephyrion already said, when 14* released they might as well not exist. Drop rates were insanely awful. Here you can get 2 15* Weapon series Day 1

I'm more curious on what this Omega Masquerade can drop though.

Well, I guess I should have saved all those mats previously...

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah but as Zephyrion already said, when 14* released they might as well not exist. Drop rates were insanely awful. Here you can get 2 15* Weapon series Day 1
    The way I see it, with the current state of the game, it just makes more sense to go with this progression to 15* from the get-go rather than making them solely be drops from an EQ.
    And to the point of getting them Day 1, unless the 2019 Badge Exchange has Jutus weapons, there will still be people who won't even be able to do the Atra upgrade because of that Lumiere requirement, and there is the whole RNG aspect of getting Ares, Nemesis, and Slave in the first place. While I don't doubt that many of the "hardcore" players will have their 15*s as soon as the servers go up, for those who don't already have the required weapons, the drop rates are still going to be a hurdle, with the only difference being that it is not just concentrated in a single EQ.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 20, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

Y'know for all those latecommers instead of making Detonation, Clawdem etc. Collection files Sega could implement a system where you sacrifice a portion of DB EXP to obtain a copy of the weapon series. Either that or Max level DB will just collect EXP for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The way I see it, with the current state of the game, it just makes more sense to go with this progression to 15* from the get-go rather than making them solely be drops from an EQ.
    And to the point of getting them Day 1, unless the 2019 Badge Exchange has Jutus weapons, there will still be people who won't even be able to do the Atra upgrade because of that Lumiere requirement, and there is the whole RNG aspect of getting Ares, Nemesis, and Slave in the first place. While I don't doubt that many of the "hardcore" players will have their 15*s as soon as the servers go up, for those who don't already have the required weapons, the drop rates are still going to be a hurdle, with the only difference being that it is not just concentrated in a single EQ.
    Don't get me wrong, I prefer this method by far over the 0,0000000000001% chance of dropping the new rarity but considering that for the entirety of EP4 and a good chunk of EP5 14* weren't reasonably obtainable and making 15* so soon after making 14* obtainable feels rushed.