Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah but as Zephyrion already said, when 14* released they might as well not exist. Drop rates were insanely awful. Here you can get 2 15* Weapon series Day 1
    It was even worse for 14*s. When Qliphod 13*s were released afterwards (Spring 2017), they were powerful enough to be competitive with most of the 14*s that existed at the time. The 14*s had to be buffed later (November 2017) in order for them to be clearly ahead of Qliphod.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

In case you didn't notice, this is almost effectively a repeat of 12* weapons all over again. 12* weapons were rare as balls that started out with somewhat unique latents, and never really 'took off' so to speak. by the time there was some real ground gained by them, there were already more 13* weapons(/series) available with fairly generic latents than 12* total. While this wont be immediately the same, the fact that we'll have 3 full 15* series available by the new year before episode 6 even hits? I get the feeling there wont be too many 15* with unique latents.

The requirements pretty much show that there will be CF revivals, or those weapons will have an additional way to be acquired.

My gripe is that I think the requirements for Lighttrace and Austere-NT are too "cheap". I mean, there is no impact on the pocket of the player, and nothing that could spark the market, as it was the case with Atra. They should have added 150 Platnia/Platdest/Platgrimo, 150 Emerard, and 150 Lambdas in the requirements (and therefore also new upgrades for the relevant crafting materials). [The value 150 was selected to coincide with the 15* rarity]

I definitely think it feels too rushed, they gave 14*s a stupid high drop rate during this event to try and transition quickly to 15*. I'd gotten maybe a dozen 13*s and not a single 14* before Elzelion showed up. Now I've gotten 3 Experience Gear, a Phobos TMG, Lavis Cannon, and four eggs as drops. I thought it would stay at 14*s for another year or two, with me hoping really bad that one might drop. It kind of kills the experience knowing in two years there'll be 16* and 15s will be dropping like nothing. I just really hope after this they never buff 15* drops, and when 16* does come it is like the stupidest rare thing ever in a game. Like 1000 hours of grind with a 250% RDR might get you one.

Edit: Also no 16* exchange, exchanges in games were the worst idea ever. It ruins the entire experience of actually getting something rare.

Edit edit: Alright I'm sold, 16*s should all have crazy intricate exchanges like that one. That would be awesome.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 20, 2018 at 02:38 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Imagine a 16*.
    Need weapon x and a special ability you get after feeding a unit set from the x series to weapon y, then you transfer the special ability from y to a drop only weapon z, that you need to recycle for a special stone once. And then you can limit break z to get it to +40 with the stone and transform it into 16*.

2 years of 14* weapons and i can count the multiclass 14*s on a single hand..
    with fingers left to spare.

finally get something nice like ziren nt and now 15*s are here. thanks a lot sega.

it took a year for sega to boost 14*s to acceptable rates. We've had less than a handful of seasonal 14*s. So really, we only had 14*s as common place for less than a year. around 6 months really

13*s becoming common place and not bullshit took way less than a year. it took a few months then we started getting more frequent 13* introductions, and multi/all class 13*s within a year.

so that's probably why it feels like it's too soon for several people even tho its "par the course" based on technical historical precedents.

either way this sucks for me

Seeing as I got completely skipped over before; what's the deal with Invade NT? I've only seen confirmation of the OT to NT exchange, but no new information on what the Invade NT exchange is gonna be (which as far as I know was not fully revealed unless there was some confusion created by mis-translation here and there)

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    - - Evleda Units Upgrade?.
    hahaha
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well, I was waaaaay of the crest exchange for Austere-NT (makes you wonder why they kept giving those every week knowing those crest weapons would be outclassed so fast). That being said, I did predict that there was a good chance that the Austere-NT weapons would be the first 15★, so half a point I guess?Anyway, guess I'll have to start hunting for NT weapons in Ult areas.

Off-topic, what does this mean:
    Hero Level 90 Cap is Here!
    Equip ★12 Rear & Leg & Arm Units All At +10

We need to equip ★12 units to unlock Lv90?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    hahaha
    Leave me alone. It's the only "We're gonna upgrade it guys we swear" thing Sega hasn't delivered on yet. Seeing how both Lumiere and Invade NT turned into 15* I wouldn't be surprised if they're holding off because Evleda might upgrade into higher rarity units as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Off-topic, what does this mean:
    Hero Level 90 Cap is Here!
    Equip ★12 Rear & Leg & Arm Units All At +10

We need to equip ★12 units to unlock Lv90?
    Yes, it's just requirement to unlock level cap.