Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

What do you guys think the level 90 Skills will bring to each class? I think we're all expecting a High Level Bonus 85 at this point since Sega is really grumpy about free'ing up SP for us to use. But my personal wishes for the 5 Classes I currently play include these:

Fo
    Something that boosts Forces defenses a little. Currently that class is squishy like a sponge.
    You could add Freeze ignition a Ice Barrier-like Effect that reduces incoming damage. While we're at it Sega could take the opportunity to change that skill's behaviour.

Te
    Something that makes hybrid gameplay more engaging (mixing Techs with Normals). Ideally I'd want Wands in general to be overhauled so that we'd have Lavis attack speed on all Wands but Skills like Poison Ignition still need overhauling as well.

Bo
    Something that makes Field skills worth a damn like +5% Crit damage inside Crit Field and +5% damage if matching Elements in Elemental PP field.

Su
    Honestly I'm, not sure how to expand on Summoners Skill tree since most of the skills are pretty tight. Maybe a Skill that increases PB Gauge accumulation based on certain criteria?

Hr
    Something that improves Gear accumulation when using all 3 weapons and something that helps with Hero boost being too easy to lose.

well about fo.. zara rod makes its defensive capabilities really stupid so maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Hr
    something that helps with Hero boost being too easy to lose.
    Seriously this.
    There's a number of things they could do to address this before Hr has difficulty being weaned off of demonia the way Fo had with EPD/Atra, including but not limited to:

-Move a sizable chunk of the multiplier away from hero boost alone. Cut it down to 20% from 60% and distribute the removed damage to weapon boosts so the punishment for getting hit isn't so crippling to the point where demonia's effect feels needed to get through a deep damage drop phase as fast as possible.
    -Recover 10-15% of hero boost for countering.
    -A demonia-copy S class ability to at least encourage using other weapons.
    -Repeat the Ele convert/EPD adjustment: bake most of demonia potential's value into hero boost, and water down demonia's potential on the weapons.

Hr has L ring slots that they barely do anything with as is.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 17, 2018 at 06:37 PM.

I just want Hunter to have a good buff to make it worth to be used as main class, though that would need an actual rework of the class. I dont expect Hunter to ever be top DPS or close and that is fine, but its depressing that all its gimmicks can be attained by other classes who already have their own gimmicks(even though the opposite isnt true).
    Thing is I read on bumped a few months ago they intented to keep focusing on its tankiness,and given how tanky Automate+Massive Hunter is, I dont expect the buff to be worth it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

What do you guys think the level 90 Skills will bring to each class? I think we're all expecting a High Level Bonus 85 at this point since Sega is really grumpy about free'ing up SP for us to use. But my personal wishes for the 5 Classes I currently play include these:

Hr
    Something that improves Gear accumulation when using all 3 weapons and something that helps with Hero boost being too easy to lose.
    Hopefully something to help HeroBoost indeed
    Also, maybe something other than HighLevelBonus ..... since it's "advance" class .... probably more skills to choose from .... Something like option to buff specific weapon type, or option to go general use (like that Gear accumulation you mentioned).

As for Gu ..... not sure what they'll give in the future, but at least I want to enable Hr's PA (without weapon chance mechanic) for Gu ..... considering hit box can be a little bit "lols" when doing ChainFinish, I personally want that Hr's Moment of Trick, since it can do a pin point attack.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I just want Hunter to have a good buff to make it worth to be used as main class, though that would need an actual rework of the class. I dont expect Hunter to ever be top DPS or close and that is fine, but its depressing that all its gimmicks can be attained by other classes who already have their own gimmicks(even though the opposite isnt true).
    Thing is I read on bumped a few months ago they intented to keep focusing on its tankiness,and given how tanky Automate+Massive Hunter is, I dont expect the buff to be worth it.
    It's already a worthwhile main class to play and does not need a rework at all (sure it could use a little buff), but how it is right now shouldn't stop you from playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    consider playing HU again, the class is not as horrible as you think it is and much as the class has the stigma of being a sub class only, its actually pretty good especially with the recent sword buff. people just need to give the class a try again and see for themselves, hell watch some UD vids if that'll give you more thought on it

cant trust dem upgrades if they aint ever gonna come to us ya hear?

but if this upcoming stream finally says when and how i dont even know what im going to do
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 17, 2018 at 11:47 PM.

Fo
    Something that boosts Forces defenses a little. Currently that class is squishy like a sponge.
    You could add Freeze ignition a Ice Barrier-like Effect that reduces incoming damage. While we're at it Sega could take the opportunity to change that skill's behaviour.
    They already did through that weapon as falco said.
    I've posted this one before, but he added a new one with 1 minute faster than before in elzelion XH (now 3:53), tanking every crap he can.

@Steve & Falco
    But that basically mean we came from a 1 Rod meta to a different 1 Rod meta / solution that will expire with Powercreep. Not really a good thing. I think Sega will make something with Fo's lack of survivability because they're already aware since spring that people hate how easy that class dies.

@Steve & Falco
    But that basically mean we came from a 1 Rod meta to a different 1 Rod meta / solution that will expire with Powercreep. Not really a good thing. I think Sega will make something with Fo's lack of survivability because they're already aware since spring that people hate how easy that class dies.
    What I'm trying to say is, I personally not sure on why these kind of disadvantages should be balanced permanently (same like mainjump's reply about Hero Boost, wishing its penalty to be hugely nerfed by more than 50% than it already is). For me, with current balance, they are at best stay as weapon or other means, like rings. If they want to add more, they can, say a damage-reducing ring (with whatever condition required) then let the player choose to either use that or tech parry, or attach both. More fun that way I think. They even buffed an ice tech (nabarta 0? i forgot) that now could guard as well. I'd say it's better that way, a more active, action-kind of option, as tactical reward. If you just want to raise just a little def, then why not affix them? hahah. I just feel the current balance is just ok. Well I may be wrong, let's see what sega will do.