Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    *sigh* I wonder how many years for me to get an actual 15* once this releases lmao
    if you have an atra it will be a free 15* for you

Wonder if there is going to be an OT Austere upgrade at all, or if will they remain as useless as OT Ares were. I am curious about the units though. Glad I stocked in a few invader fodders a few months ago, cause they are already inflated now

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    You still need luck too for Atra (need Lumiere) and new series (drop only, I think) tho
    well true dark falz trigger may well drop some chrono's stones lol

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Would you still consider it a problem if classes were balanced so that a Hero who constantly loses boost is weaker than other classes, but one who can maintain it all the time is the top meta class?

Because for me, that sounds like what Sega was aiming for, they just failed to deliver.
    It was what Sega aimed for though it was too much, and people didn't like it (on how Hero was too powerful on max or when it started gaining its boost). So I'm skeptical even if we buff the Hero just a few percent more powerful than other classes from current balance to reward the players who can maintain the Hero Boost as top meta class, people would just still consider it over the top.

But on current condition, people complain about how harsh it is cause max hero boost doesn't even worth the struggle. So there really is no middle solution for those who feel that Hero Boost penalty is a big deal, and there ain't not much reward for those who can keep the Hero Boost max cause it's just the same as other classes (in this case Br, if we base this on mainjump's previous reply).

All we can daydream right now is to play around on how the penalty works, but none of can really solve it if we're stuck in that situation, imo. In short, for me (now) balancing Hero specifically due to Hero Boost can either be good only for Hero (first introduced), or all other classes (current balance). But I can't see it working well for both.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    You still need luck too for Atra (need Lumiere, which is need Jutis (drop only)) and new series (drop only, I think) tho
    Well, I've got several lumiere options but not the ones I really want. >.>; I suppose all the god-tier drops are down to dice rolls in the end eh lol.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Well, I've got several lumiere options but not the ones I really want. >.>; I suppose all the god-tier drops are down to dice rolls in the end eh lol.
    Must be nice having Lumiere (mine never drops)
    All options for ★15just closed
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Maybe 15* Atra will be able to form change the same way 14* Atra can. So you could just upgrade whatever Lumiere you have access to and then form change.

All I want is to be able to change whatever jutus wep I have into some other jutus weapon. >.>;
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Nov 20, 2018 at 08:18 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Maybe 15* Atra will be able to form change the same way 14* Atra can. So you could just upgrade whatever Lumiere you have access to and then form change.
    Will still be a problem (not a single Jutis drops) TwT

Edit :
    New Rings ..... (need +20 for the mats)
    • L/JGCounter
      JGSonicArrow + JGHeavenlyFall + JGRaisingFlag
    • L/ChaseWSupport
      DSKamaitachi + TDAirChase + KnuckleChase
    • L/TimeAndRoll(?)
      FrontSRoll + HighTimeKeep
    • L/DefenseTech
      TechCParrying + ShortMirage
    • L/BravePower(?)
      BulletBowHoming + KatanaCCounterUp
    • L/KickAndSnatch
      DBSnatch + JBTechArtsSC
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 20, 2018 at 08:21 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Wonder if there is going to be an OT Austere upgrade at all, or if will they remain as useless as OT Ares were. I am curious about the units though. Glad I stocked in a few invader fodders a few months ago, cause they are already inflated now
    the one shown on stream IS the OT > NT path

they haven't shown the invadeNT upgrade path