Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You underestimate the playerbase.
    Not sure you quite understand what I mean by "dropping like flies". For a couple of years now, every class (assuming that it has decent gear) has been as been able to kill the majority regular enemies (non-boss or mid-boss) on SH with a single PA or TECH. With the max level cap at 100 and 15★ weapons, it's safe to assume that the same thing will apply for XH. I simply can't see the same thing happening with UH regardless of you skills at gear.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Ultra hard sure sounds funny with half of the fields still not even having Extra hard version.
    I guess they wake it up exclusively in Lilipa right in time for Easter emergency? That would be somehow fitting?

Yoshioka sure is left with some big mess to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not sure you quite understand what I mean by "dropping like flies". For a couple of years now, every class (assuming that it has decent gear) has been as been able to kill the majority regular enemies (non-boss or mid-boss) on SH with a single PA or TECH. With the max level cap at 100 and 15★ weapons, it's safe to assume that the same thing will apply for XH. I simply can't see the same thing happening with UH regardless of you skills at gear.
    well, level 85 enemies have a tenfold hp increase, that alone seems to be enough.
    Its just that for a couple of years enemies didn't have a chance to outlevel the player, and enemies will fall behind again in less than a week.

Then again, no one is actually having decent gear, and any stuff beyond lvl63 is a good player repellent, unless you actively prod them together with a huge boost or an event.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Dec 15, 2018 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    As serious as GreatPan can be....I guess. I'm gonna assume Omega Masquerade just kicked his ass over and over lol
    this is why i said the_importer_ has finally become Great Pan tier, i cant even tell anymore if he's reading my post directed toward and just ignoring it and blatantly pretending or hes got me blocked lol i mean he does this to other people too, its too funny

>SH
    stop living in the past

>XH
    things still melt

>UQ
    things still melt

>Boosted Campaigns
    they melt a little slower
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Spoiler!

Um, regarding this slide ....
    in case people want (need translation help too)

Written ver :
    =======================
    ●ファントムは、ヒーローと比較して以下の特徴があります。
    ・テクニックを軸にした戦闘スタイル
    ・操作難度が高い分、使いこなせると高い戦闘力を発揮
    ・ヒーロー同様、サブクラスは設定できないが、通常クラスのサブクラスとしては設定可能

●配信後、ファントムは【LV75以上のメインクラス比率20%】を目標としています。
    主に、以下のクラスからファントムへの移行を想定しています。
    ・LV75以上のヒーローから約50%が以降
    ・LV75以上のブレイバー、レンジャー、フォースからそれぞれ約20%が移行
    ========================
    1st part
    • Focus more on tech?
      Looking at seemingly very mobile tech charging ....
    • Strong if can be mastered?
    • The subclass thing (can't use subclass, but can be used as subclass) .....
      Um, need help for translation .... the 1st word for it, will Hr can be used as subclass too, along with Phantom?
      Considering they fall under same "Successor class" ...

For 2nd part .... It's about class distribution (as main) around players, with Phantom aiming for 20% ...... right?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Hmm... Tech Short Charge also seems interesting to combine with Force fire tree. I wonder how short it will become? It lowers the damage and PP usage though.

I also like how Schmetterling (Katana PA) feels like an explicitly a hit and run PA. Maybe it's good to get close range and go long range in style.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    snip
    Casting techs will never be the same again.

I've actually wished for some melee action combined with tech, and they actually do add it a slash when releasing it. But I didn't expect we can bounce around with speed while charging it so it's a big surprise. I love mobility stuff.

I'm quite convinced they're doing this right this time, where we may not end up with a "Hero's sword". We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post

I really hope it's not mainclass only QwQ

So phantom can be used as a subclass, interesting will it be a meta change or not.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    So phantom can be used as a subclass, interesting will it be a meta change or not.
    Chances are that it will, for some classes at least. I mean, if we look at it from a designer point of view, why would they allow it to be combined as subclass if it's in every case worse than whatever already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    ・ヒーロー同様、サブクラスは設定できないが、通常クラスのサブクラスとしては設定可能
    [*]The subclass thing (can't use subclass, but can be used as subclass) .....
    Um, need help for translation .... the 1st word for it, will Hr can be used as subclass too, along with Phantom?
    Considering they fall under same "Successor class" ...
    That line is sort of a toss up, partially due to where the commas are placed, and partially because it is fairly ambiguous as a whole (line). From what I got from it, was basically saying:

Like/Similar to Hero, can't equip subclass, common/regular/(whatever the translated term used is) class's subclass option possible

The problem is just where you split the sentence, as that can change the message entirely. And aside from the comma placement (which can be anything from proper grammar to poor grammar and just placed there as they were thinking of/remembering additional info points to add, etc)

So for instance, it could mean:
    "Like Hero, you can't equip a subclass, [...] oh but you can equip [implied subject; aka Phantom class] as a subclass for regular classes"
    or
    "Like Hero, you can't equip a subclass, but you can equip [implied subject; Hero AND Phantom class] as a subclass for regular classes"
    etc.

I won't say I am that well versed or the best for translating, but with Japanese using implied subjects a lot, the accuracy of translation is mostly based on context, and I am not fluent anyway, so that was just my two cents I guess.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Saving space
    Spoiler!
    Thanks!
    I'll wait for the next info drop then

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I do wish at least it can give at least around x1.5~1.6-ish (R-damage of Hu)
    If it's possible to do partial support like applying Jellen (not as Ra), seems pretty nice ... though giving up survival is scary -..-
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt