Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Chances are that it will, for some classes at least. I mean, if we look at it from a designer point of view, why would they allow it to be combined as subclass if it's in every case worse than whatever already exists.
    I dunno, they allowed it for bouncer.
    Generally very few combinations actually work at the moment. If in doubt, sub a fighter.

Btw with UH coming with EP6 I think it's fair to assume 13* Units will be a thing and will act as a final Unit rarity.

so rod still use T-atk?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Btw with UH coming with EP6 I think it's fair to assume 13* Units will be a thing and will act as a final Unit rarity.
    Yep, this is very likely. I also believe that L-rings will not be attachable to 13* units, since we have gotten a lot of the important ones as passive class skills, and now we get combined L-rings. What globally useful L-rings do we have left? Mag Excite and Party Toughness?

Yep, this is very likely. I also believe that L-rings will not be attachable to 13* units, since we have gotten a lot of the important ones as passive class skills, and now we get combined L-rings. What globally useful L-rings do we have left? Mag Excite and Party Toughness?
    i'd certainly hope not... the combined rings aren't universal for every class. just some missing include

hu: hunter gear save
    fi: slow action (good for gear experience)
    ra: doesn't even get one, so P WB or non-weak
    gu: stance ring
    br: katana guard, short combat
    te: also doesn't get one, having to choose between wand E change, tech parry, short mirage utility rings

universal/utility rings:
    jumping dodge, mag excite, PT toughness, atomizer lovers are all good.

removing the ability to attach L-rings would be an enormous step back for sega with how many we still have that are useful, and i don't see sega doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i'd certainly hope not... the combined rings aren't universal for every class. just some missing include

hu: hunter gear save
    fi: slow action (good for gear experience)
    ra: doesn't even get one, so P WB or non-weak
    gu: stance ring
    br: katana guard, short combat
    te: also doesn't get one, having to choose between wand E change, tech parry, short mirage utility rings

universal/utility rings:
    jumping dodge, mag excite, PT toughness, atomizer lovers are all good.

removing the ability to attach L-rings would be an enormous step back for sega with how many we still have that are useful, and i don't see sega doing that.
    I see it from the another point of view. We have gotten some of the most used L-rings as skills. So it is possible that we will get some more in a future update (maybe to lvl95?). We also have compound L-rings. So we may have future compound L-rings with more combinations.

They way I see it, they may be "streamlining" them to reduce the need for players to re-level rings when they get new unit upgrades.

Chances are that it will, for some classes at least. I mean, if we look at it from a designer point of view, why would they allow it to be combined as subclass if it's in every case worse than whatever already exists.
    PSO2 Crew is not exactly known for making obvious design choices though
    Last edited by rokkuman; Dec 17, 2018 at 10:17 AM.

I see it from the another point of view. We have gotten some of the most used L-rings as skills. So it is possible that we will get some more in a future update (maybe to lvl95?). We also have compound L-rings. So we may have future compound L-rings with more combinations.

They way I see it, they may be "streamlining" them to reduce the need for players to re-level rings when they get new unit upgrades.
    We got the most used ones as skills because they hogged ring slots too much, on any class. The compound Skill Rings are supposed to make 1 ring out of multiple, usually weapon specific ones so that you don't have to switch Weapon specific rings via chat commands or hog all 4 Ring slots anymore, making room for Utility Rings again. Getting rid of L/Ring Slots on Units would make players not bother with the new and shiny gear.

add a Crit ring with all attacks thanks
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers