Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

When is spring tho? March? In our country we only have two seasons, sunny season and raining season LMAO

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I would say, mid to late April or early May is your best bet. possibly late March but spring begins on the 26th of March so.. we'll probably get a bit more information in either next month live stream, the upcoming arcs one live, or February's live stream. However, when they do episodic releases in summer, it's usually late Sumner like August~Sept.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Dec 15, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Also, unlike Hero, where the demonstration stuff used a 14* weapon series, the 'npc phantom weapons' used seems to be a camo rather than a 15* weapon set.
    There is still the possibility that they were using a weapon form to not show what the potential of these does, but yeah, I do not think that is the case

Based on what we know already FoPh already seems like the new Force meta. Guess it will depend on the multipliers and if some of those skills apply when it is used as a sub. If they do though then it'd make Fo less of a pain to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Based on what we know already FoPh already seems like the new Force meta. Guess it will depend on the multipliers and if some of those skills apply when it is used as a sub. If they do though then it'd make Fo less of a pain to use.
    And the main class stuff maybe. I like to know more about using Techs that could occur slash attack and that it could also recover PP by doing it. Considering Force mainly uses Rod, so it's kinda compatible somehow.

I'm actually more curious on how Gu/Ph, Ra/Ph (Rifle) or Br/Ph (Katana) works tho. Braver for example, will we have Katana PA combined? or which one is the weapon action will be overridden, Braver or Phantom? etc.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    And the main class stuff maybe. I like to know more about using Techs that could occur slash attack and that it could also recover PP by doing it. Considering Force mainly uses Rod, so it's kinda compatible somehow.

I'm actually more curious on how Gu/Ph, Ra/Ph (Rifle) or Br/Ph (Katana) works tho. Braver for example, will we have Katana PA combined? or which one is the weapon action will be overridden, Braver or Phantom? etc.
    I've been wondering the same thing. I'm going to assume it'll use main class PAs.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

does anybody ignored the kaleido bots , they look amazing , i freaking love them since their anouncement

unlike phantoms which i hated since the trailers , the demons i was like.. tolkien was more creative than the fools who imagine the phantoms.

but in the end the more futher ep5 go i loved more the demons

the kaleido bots , m main question is gonna be in which side these fellas will be . native enemies , darkers or will be a 4th faction? (obviusly the arks are a faction too)

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Te/Ph might be new Hybrid Meta too. Ph Mag will help a little and the tech related skills seem awesome. two PP restorates stacked on top of each other will gonna be dope and Crits will finally do something on Te so Shifta critical gets more value. The only thing that makes or breaks the combo at this point are damage multipliers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiillson View Post
    snip
    thanks a bunch!