Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Te/Ph might be new Hybrid Meta too. Ph Mag will help a little and the tech related skills seem awesome. two PP restorates stacked on top of each other will gonna be dope and Crits will finally do something on Te so Shifta critical gets more value. The only thing that makes or breaks the combo at this point are damage multipliers.
    Techer having a viable option now for teching and having the highest resororate will definitely be welcome to anyone wanting to do Hybrid. I reckon the Phantom multipliers will be higher when using it as main class but be reduced to a reasonable amount when used as a subclass to compensate. And hopefully those nice charging animations carry over when using it as a sub because they just look too good~

Ultra Hard Difficult?!?!

OK, well there goes my goal of walking around in the game on the highest difficulty at Lv100 and having enemies drop like flies. Sure it will be possible in XH which was my original goal, but they just introduced a difficulty that no one will be able master, at lease not solo. I hope this is will be for EQ only.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Ultra Hard Difficult?!?!

OK, well there goes my goal of walking around in the game on the highest difficulty at Lv100 and having enemies drop like flies. Sure it will be possible in XH which was my original goal, but they just introduced a difficulty that no one will be able master, at lease not solo. I hope this is will be for EQ only.
    You underestimate the playerbase.

but they just introduced a difficulty that no one will be able master, at lease not solo. I hope this is will be for EQ only.
    is this guy serious?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Isn't UH going to be just XH, except for lvl90? Or have they announced changes in enemy behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Isn't UH going to be just XH, except for lvl90? Or have they announced changes in enemy behavior?
    we dont know, whatever was shown at the end of stream is kinda all we got to go off unless someone attending the event heard more info afterwards about it
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

that Katana and Rifle gameplay

PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    is this guy serious?
    As serious as GreatPan can be....I guess. I'm gonna assume Omega Masquerade just kicked his ass over and over lol
    test