Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

does Full Drive effect Ph's Phantom Time skill gauge build up at all? or Full Drive specifically meant for people subbing Ph? I can't find any info on this specifically because I want to allocate those SP to something else if it doesn't do anything for Ph.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

How do you do a quick cut for alternate PAs? I don't see any window for it after shift action.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    How do you do a quick cut for alternate PAs? I don't see any window for it after shift action.
    Towards the end of the PA you'll put your katana back into its sheathe, a little glow and a sound will occur during then. Tap shift as soon as it pops and you'll perform a quick cut and lung towards the enemy.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Towards the end of the PA you'll put your katana back into its sheathe, a little glow and a sound will occur during then. Tap shift as soon as it pops and you'll perform a quick cut and lung towards the enemy.
    Sorry if my wording was wrong. In the doc it lists alternative versions of attacks that are sped up. However afaik, Shift Action does not have this glow/window so you cant speed up alternative versions of each PA.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

BrPh is super dope.

TePh is dope.

FoPh is potentially dope.

even with the lack of SP for sub, its still solid as a sub.

how do i obtain the second title required to unlock the phantom lv 75 cap? in the description says that i need [Phantom Class Aptitude IV] and upgrade one of the ph weapons of 13* or more to +35.

i allready finished the class aptitude IV and upgraded a Clarita Visas-NT to +35 and still i only got the first title required for the unlock. Do i also need to obtain all the extra skill points from the class excubes with Kyokuya?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Tried all weapons and PAs, but teching is my favorite so far(whacking stuff with rod normals looks cute too). Love it as subclass too.
    Also, it seems Phantom Mag works as subclass, and it stacks with Bouncer Mag(and probably braver too) for 400 atk total

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how do i obtain the second title required to unlock the phantom lv 75 cap? in the description says that i need [Phantom Class Aptitude IV] and upgrade one of the ph weapons of 13* or more to +35.
    i allready finished the class aptitude IV and upgraded a Clarita Visas-NT to +35 and still i only got the first title required for the unlock. Do i also need to obtain all the extra skill points from the class excubes with Kyokuya?
    Are you really sure you already cleared Phantom Class Aptitude I/II/III/IV ? Because those CO are actually the ones which reward you with extra SP in exchange for Class Cubes and they have to be validated indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ... you want Marker build up from all ranges no matter how you're playing, the faster the build up the better
    I guess you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So if I'm reading this right, with lord of thorns, rod takes 48 hits for blue, and 200 for purple?
    Only if you max it, I think, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Are you really sure you already cleared Phantom Class Aptitude I/II/III/IV ? Because those CO are actually the ones which reward you with extra SP in exchange for Class Cubes and they have to be validated indeed.
    The translation is incorrect and has Koffie's Phantom Class Aptitude IV CO listed as the requirement when it should really be Kyokuya's Pursuit of Phantom Perfection IV CO.