Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Do Rod normal attacks and PAs scale of Striking or Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    But only if you stay still, so it's not very useful
    Sadly yes. Not sure but maybe in a situation where you do normal attacks (say you're out of PP) and the target is moving away, instead of moving towards the target, you can just wait for Quick Cut. Theory though.

I just finished a Persona run where a Bo/Ph in my party parsed 103k on Persona. I've never seen a Bo parse that high in all the runs I've parsed for before. Is that easily achievable for high-level (and well-affixed) Bo play or is Bo/Ph really gonna be the new meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Katana
    Spoiler!

Rifle
    Spoiler!

Rod
    Spoiler!
    Thanks for sharing. I'm assuming the first column is power, second is frames, and third is DPS? If so then it looks like Phantom's damage for its PAs on paper doesn't seem that good compared to Hero's PAs (using SWiki as a reference). Best to give it some time so we can all figure the class out though.
    Last edited by Sriracha X; Apr 24, 2019 at 10:10 PM.

Ah right, i left that row out on accident. But that is correct. Damage, Frames, DPS

first try and get through the solo XQ, thought it would be hard since still learning the class but man it was fun to do it. I suppose next thing to do is Endless but ehh its gonna be a lot of practice still
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So now that we know that Attack Jellen is very much garbage why is this a M/C only skill when Phantom time Jellen plus is ten times more potent?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    So now that we know that Attack Jellen is very much garbage why is this a M/C only skill when Phantom time Jellen plus is ten times more potent?
    Sega might have just been playing it careful not letting us have Attack Jellen or Dodge PP Gain but I don't know why. I'd love to have them as subclass skills eventually because Ph sub needs a bit more than what it provides atm to stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Katana
    Spoiler!

Rifle
    Spoiler!

Rod
    Spoiler!
    Looks nice, but could you edit it to write down what those numbers mean? first is dps? or power? and 2nd is frames? and 3rd?

Anyway what is Crit ATP rate? And how does Jellen Redress work? That "85% Red. Rate" means Redress rate? Reduction rate?

What's the deal with Phantom Marks so far? Worth investing into the tree for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    What's the deal with Phantom Marks so far? Worth investing into the tree for them?
    The detonation damage is huge (Got 999K this masquerade just now on its head, with wb). Gotta get that Lord of Thorn and then whatever that accumulate the marker, imo. However I'm not really sure about taking Long Range Mark Boost and Chase Mark Boost would be beneficial. Still an early opinion.