Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Since my (almost done) Atlas EX Rod will serve me as Fo/Te and Fo/Ph, I don't plan to farm/create anything else until PHantom is released and the Class is tested in detail. But the first thing I'll do myself for sure is to play as Te/Ph with EPD to see if PHantom could be the missing link for casting TEchter to be something else than a joke.
    casting TE isn't a joke though ? TE/FI is plenty strong and hybrid TE used to be the meta for a good while. The only reason it somehow fell out of grace (even though it's still an efficient way of playng TE mind you) is because Lavis is so blatantly OP at melee while being so bad at techs that it literally funneled TE into a melee-oriented playstyle. As far as melee goes, Lavis is still stronger than anything we have atm, even Lighstream soooooo.

I'm more interested in Phantom sub for its jellen skills tho. a TE that can debuff sounds super fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    casting TE isn't a joke though ? TE/FI is plenty strong and hybrid TE used to be the meta for a good while. The only reason it somehow fell out of grace (even though it's still an efficient way of playng TE mind you) is because Lavis is so blatantly OP at melee while being so bad at techs that it literally funneled TE into a melee-oriented playstyle. As far as melee goes, Lavis is still stronger than anything we have atm, even Lighstream soooooo.

I'm more interested in Phantom sub for its jellen skills tho. a TE that can debuff sounds super fun !
    I understand, Zephyrion. And I'm happy to read that. Thanks for the information. My boyfriend wanted to play as a TEchter who would rely only on technics so I recommended him to try TEchter/FIghter (100% Wise Stance + Atlas Wand (EX) + S4:Cunning Strike) but I was not totally convinced myself seeing how mean people of this forum generally are towards those who want to play casting TEchters......

And if TEchters can apply Jellen as Te/Ph, this will be a lot of fun indeed (thankfully I kept some Phrase Decay SAF) !

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    ...I was not totally convinced myself seeing how mean people of this forum generally are towards those who want to play casting TEchters......
    Yeah they're around, but don't belittle yourself over something you want to try or play with just because of a public forum. I hope this Ph can be your new fun playground for a while.

Was wonderign this but never thought about bringing it up. Suppose you run Braver-Phantom, are you locked into only Braver katana PAs or can you access Phantom PAs as well (I assume only Braver ones but this would be kinda cool to have both sets if SEGA coded Braver for both).

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Was wonderign this but never thought about bringing it up. Suppose you run Braver-Phantom, are you locked into only Braver katana PAs or can you access Phantom PAs as well (I assume only Braver ones but this would be kinda cool to have both sets if SEGA coded Braver for both).
    None of us have or know this info yet, it was brought up before with the other weps which sega hasnt mentioned anything on this yet
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    None of us have or know this info yet, it was brought up before with the other weps which sega hasnt mentioned anything on this yet
    Good to know someone already brought this up and it's still unknown. It's subclass potential for me hinges a bit on this bit of info.

I would think phantom would have a preference. Depending on the extra effects.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Good to know someone already brought this up and it's still unknown. It's subclass potential for me hinges a bit on this bit of info.
    it'll definitely make a impact on the hybrid classes thats for sure but its something ive been wanting to know for awhile too. I wouldnt mind going BR/FT and using the PA's from that (granted I'll lose my ability to use a Rifle though) but its up in the air until we see that stream at the end of the month unless they for some reason announce a bit of info on Arks Live but likely not

at this point though I dont see Ep6/Phantom hitting until mid Feb or Late/Early March/April which is a bummer
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'd assume phantom PAs are mainclass only til otherwise stated.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw .... regarding info on Arks Live today ..... there's question(s?) regarding Phantom

- Photon Stream (5 SP, I think)
    10% damage with 200 Max PP
    With another bonus at 300 Max PP (I think a tweet only mention critical rate) .....
    I dunno if the bonus is only given at stated Max PP, or scaled depends on max PP

The description on 1st page is Damage, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, right?

300 max PP to maximize a skill? @.@
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 19, 2019 at 08:47 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt