Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

So I have decided to come back to PSO2 after a year or so away with a fresh Phantom.
    What is the meta with them right now, given that I will be using katanas and rods, and what potentials should I be looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    So I have decided to come back to PSO2 after a year or so away with a fresh Phantom.
    What is the meta with them right now, given that I will be using katanas and rods, and what potentials should I be looking forward to?
    Rod does good all around, Katana does incredibly well (if not better) on bosses, Rifle is 3rd best and not recommend in UH content because of Ranged multipliers being lower than the other 2. Work on either Liberate or Lightstream series
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Would Liberate be easier to get currently? I was told there would be events where I can get the start to liberate I belive?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Would Liberate be easier to get currently? I was told there would be events where I can get the start to liberate I belive?
    currently:

Lib Key #1: Achieve 1300 Titles
    Lib Key #2: Meet the requirements during a past weapon Campaign (if you weren't on during the time, you missed out on a Key)
    Lib Key #3: Exchange Sage Crests via Zieg (it's not currently in the shop but last stream they announced they're adding it) likely for 900+ Crests or some item combination list

Lightstream is still not a bad option either if thats what you have available to you
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thanks for those answers.

A new ring for phantom was added in today's update, L/Phロックオンボム it makes it so the marker detonation happens where the player is locked-on, independently of the marker location and where the weapon action hits.

For example, in the training quest, I had the marker placed on Rockbear's arm, I was locked on its head, and I did the weapon action to activate the detonation through its back, the detonation took place on the head.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Which L/ Rings are currently the most useful for Phantom, aside from the brand new one mentioned above that was added today? I'm currently only using L/Mag Excite and L/Atomizer Lovers in MPAs.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Which L/ Rings are currently the most useful for Phantom, aside from the brand new one mentioned above that was added today? I'm currently only using L/Mag Excite and L/Atomizer Lovers in MPAs.
    you can also take advantage of party of toughness if you play with others regularly. save for the ones you've mentioned, ph doesn't really use that many.

Is Phrase Decay good for Phantom? The 5% damage for 1 slot is a lot, but I dont know how often Jellen normally triggers. Is the Attack Jellen 5% rate once per PA/Tech, or is it 5% per hit? I am assuming is the later, but want to be sure. On that note, does Phrase Chase trigger with Jellen?

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Is Phrase Decay good for Phantom? The 5% damage for 1 slot is a lot, but I dont know how often Jellen normally triggers. Is the Attack Jellen 5% rate once per PA/Tech, or is it 5% per hit? I am assuming is the later, but want to be sure. On that note, does Phrase Chase trigger with Jellen?
    Phrase Decay is basically essential on all your weapons, free 5% dmg that procs basically forever. I'm not sure if Phrase Chase proc's but if I remember right its absolutely not worth using. Also per hit
    PSO2 NGS