Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm using a Rifle and always have Blue mark while use PAs, but slow normals make mark building tougher. Otherwise Rod's or Katana's normals build mark pretty quickly for me.
    do you not use Strafe or Shift Action Verbrechen? aka literal DoT's for Rifle to help build Det charges? along with any Kugel/SA Kugel use in combination with Strafe/SA Verbrechen? These are there for a reason man, do something with them
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

This is getting weirder than I thought. From someone talking about gear accumulation but without Ambivalence to someone talking about this class means less techs can be casted. Now I remember why I decided to only reply on fashion stuff in this forum before.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    So basically you don't know how to play the class, gotcha.

Even with 5% trigger rate, Jellen & Chase Mark Boost can speed up your Gear gain by a decent chunk and multi-hit attacks can trigger Jellen very easily. Not to mention MPA's are currently full with Phantoms so Jellen is almost always active.

You don't build up markers only using Attacks. You need to Counter enemy attacks for it to build up. Phantom Attacks have good I frames but Dodging attacks should, just like with Hero, be your top priority, regardless of weapon.

You can do the math yourself but in the vast majority of instances Tech Short Charge is a DPS boost and the PP consumption rate is reduced, not increased. in fact the spammy nature of some techs makes them perfect for Jellen infliction.
    Thanks for the clarification and of course I dunno how to play the class, hence asking so many beginner questions :P

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    what.
    In another thread someone said the pp cost was raised and since I don't know much about ph yet I had no reason to doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks for the clarification and of course I dunno how to play the class, hence asking so many beginner questions :P

In another thread someone said the pp cost was raised and since I don't know much about ph yet I had no reason to doubt it.
    simple, open the skill sim. it explains what the skill does

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    simple, open the skill sim. it explains what the skill does
    such an elitist response :3
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    do you not use Strafe or Shift Action Verbrechen? aka literal DoT's for Rifle to help build Det charges? along with any Kugel/SA Kugel use in combination with Strafe/SA Verbrechen? These are there for a reason man, do something with them
    You really don't want to use either strafe or shifted verbrechen. Strafe has great DPS on paper with more than one target, but you'll never reliably combo it in 32 frames, and shifted verbrechen has terrible DPS even as a DoT. It's barely better than normal attacks, both nachtengriff variants have upwards of 30% more DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    You really don't want to use either strafe or shifted verbrechen. Strafe has great DPS on paper with more than one target, but you'll never reliably combo it in 32 frames, and shifted verbrechen has terrible DPS even as a DoT. It's barely better than normal attacks, both nachtengriff variants have upwards of 30% more DPS.
    I think the context was marker accumulation with rifle, especially for single target.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I think the context was marker accumulation with rifle, especially for single target.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    im well aware those 2 PA's i mention don't have good enough DPS, I want a buff for those but how soon theyll happen iunno
    PSO2 NGS

I know what the context was, I'm just pointing out that whether they build marks quickly or not is irrelevant since they're not worth using

How good is dex mag on a Phantom vs a pure S atk mag? I use a mix of katana and rifle, so wouldn't the dex mag benefit me more?