Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    I know what the context was, I'm just pointing out that whether they build marks quickly or not is irrelevant since they're not worth using
    Is the DPS really so bad that they aren't even worth it for marker generation?

Quote Originally Posted by kiakan View Post
    How good is dex mag on a Phantom vs a pure S atk mag? I use a mix of katana and rifle, so wouldn't the dex mag benefit me more?
    Dex would be better hands down, it's just free stats. The old days of "dex mags are useless" was over way back when they changed the braver and bouncer mag skills anyway, and Phantom mag is just a better version of those.

*Offtop on
    Swiki doesn't work for me for past few days and still don't open T_T
    * Oftop off

Well I don't use both variants of Verb 'cause it's a shit. Strafe's only for AoE along with Kugel and Nacht SA.
    I mentioned earlier a Strafe SA -> Strafe chain I started to use recently.
    And I don't bother to build mark on a trash mobs expect something like a Tank or a Truck.

For a single target I use mostly Nacht SA or Kugel SA, but if I just spam these two without adding N3 in chain building a mark from Blue to Purple takes almost forever... Just spam normals even without JA build a mark quick enough, but overall dps'll suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Is the DPS really so bad that they aren't even worth it for marker generation?
    Iirc, mine hits for 60k total after 10 hits on a single target if all of the hits are headshots.

So whats a better DPS, Folter or Rose? or is there a combo thats better than spamming those?

How to build purple marks faster ??

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Strafe's only for AoE along with Kugel and Nacht SA.
    I mentioned earlier a Strafe SA -> Strafe chain I started to use recently.
    Strafe is at its WORST in AoE situations. It only hits a limited number of targets, and a single bit on an enemy isn't going to do much. I don't know how you can talk about PAs with bad DPS then say you use Shifted Strafe either. It takes forever to prime and doesn't do that much damage, it's more useful as point defense and/or a stun, but if you don't think building markers is worth it on trash mobs, I don't see why you would think an AoE stun on a multiple second delay is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Iirc, mine hits for 60k total after 10 hits on a single target if all of the hits are headshots.
    I guess I just feel like they could do zero dps and still be useful for gear/marker generation. Like switching to talis to build gear with Hr.

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    So whats a better DPS, Folter or Rose? or is there a combo thats better than spamming those?
    Based on the DPS charts Rose is higher DPS, and Folter is second highest, but has better pp efficiency and doesn't throw you around.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Hit things more.

Strafe is at its WORST in AoE situations. It only hits a limited number of targets, and a single bit on an enemy isn't going to do much. I don't know how you can talk about PAs with bad DPS then say you use Shifted Strafe either. It takes forever to prime and doesn't do that much damage, it's more useful as point defense and/or a stun, but if you don't think building markers is worth it on trash mobs, I don't see why you would think an AoE stun on a multiple second delay is.
    I just do WA in the middle of a mob pack and place Strafe SA there, then stun them all with Strafe in the place.
    Next step is do WA back and use Nacht SA... PUH! They're all dead.

Based on the DPS charts Rose is higher DPS, and Folter is second highest, but has better pp efficiency and doesn't throw you around.
    Yeah, you are almost never going to get 59 Frames on Rose. 95% of the time you will get 74.

Also, swiki is WRONG.

Does anyone know if the element conversion bonus from Eternal Psycho Drive effects Phantom as a main class? I'm unsure if the skill needs to be active from the Force tree to give it an additional effect.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Hit things. Counter spam.