Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    no I mean dodging at range and dodging at almost near zero space is hard.

range characters can dodge easier esp in EQ because they see the stuff incoming. But when you are that up close how ??
    Certain bosses also have audio cues - especially dragonkin. Outside of that, most attacks from bosses, heck even mobs, are well telegraphed if you know what to look for, even when you are extremely close to them. It just takes practice and observation.

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    i’m assuming based on Reliet's sheet (which is where I got the base numbers) that strafe's mark accumulation is per PA use and not per target, so it actually has worse mark accumulation than shifted nachtangriff, and much worse accumulation than normal nachtengriff. And while the on-paper damage is good, 32 frames is too short to reliably lock 3-4 targets in my experience, so in practice the numbers are much lower.
    In my testing, the amount of lock on didn’t matter in terms of mark generation. I also always get max lock on’s with just a tap on strafe. Can test on rodos to see it happen. Shift Strafe is also 100% notation instead of 200% since my buddy who helps me pointed out that my damage was far too much higher than his whenever he tested. Turns out it prioritizes headshots. I just was to lazy to specifically point it out while updating my sheets. ;P page 29 if anyone cares to go look at it again.
    Last edited by Reilet; May 6, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    no I mean dodging at range and dodging at almost near zero space is hard.

range characters can dodge easier esp in EQ because they see the stuff incoming. But when you are that up close how ??
    Two words. GIT. GUD.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Anyone have advice on hitting persona's chest core with a detonation NOT from a rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone have advice on hitting persona's chest core with a detonation NOT from a rifle?
    >Jumping Dodge Ring
    >use Det
    >ez
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    In my testing, the amount of lock on didn’t matter in terms of mark generation. I also always get max lock on’s with just a tap on strafe. Can test on rodos to see it happen. Shift Strafe is also 100% notation instead of 200% since my buddy who helps me pointed out that my damage was far too much higher than his whenever he tested. Turns out it prioritizes headshots. I just was to lazy to specifically point it out while updating my sheets. ;P page 29 if anyone cares to go look at it again.
    Some bosses are good for strafe, some aren't. But even on the ones that are good most of your damage won't be going to weak points, so it's still better to use nachtangriff (both variants) or shifted kugelsturm.

Thanks for the heads up about shifted strafe though, guess I'll be taking strafe off my palette altogether.

Some bosses are good for strafe, some aren't. But even on the ones that are good most of your damage won't be going to weak points, so it's still better to use nachtangriff (both variants) or shifted kugelsturm.

Thanks for the heads up about shifted strafe though, guess I'll be taking strafe off my palette altogether.
    Wouldn't it be better just to keep strafe on since its a literally a DoT that lasts for a bit, and takes barely any pp and the pp it does use can be recovered by like 1-2 normal attacks? If you're using the rifle you might as well just throw it out real quick since its a quick lock on.

You're thinking of shifted verbrechen

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    >Jumping Dodge Ring
    >use Det
    >ez
    How would I not hit the mask doing that?

You're thinking of shifted verbrechen
    I'm thinking of strafe but you should be using both since they both are essentially DoTs