Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you kind of want the Gauge Reduction on Atra Kats S4 but ehh w/e works for ya
    you don't really need Gear Reduction for Br Katana anymore. It's useful sure but you can make do without it due to Br Combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Thank you, that's extremely helpful.

Also, I've come to the conclusion (after doing some mental math I should have done before affixing it in the first place) that I chose the wrong SSA's on my Atra EX katana. What would you recommend, especially for the S4?

Is there any S4 that works well for Phantom other than Lifesteal? Lifesteal seems almost wasted when Phantom can self-heal so quickly and safely.

I have Augment Intent (it's 8s, so 4%) for my S1 but I think I chose my S2 and S3 badly. I went with crit rate up, but PH doesn't have enough crit power to make that worthwhile.
    it depends how much PP you have. if you're using a crit ring, and have minimum 200pp or so, the 4% crit SSAs average out to about 2-2.5% additional damage, so it's not actually that bad, particularly for the s3 since it's so cheap. for s2, i'm not really sure though. literally all choices for damage aren't cheap.

for s4, i'd say lifesteal or the pp save one from partisan, as neko suggested
    you kind of want the Gauge Reduction on Atra Kats S4 but ehh w/e works for ya
    i haven't used gear reduc. for katana since lv80 cap
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Stormwalker If you're PP-hungry you can try my setup which was hyped about when it was on my Hero's sword.
    Now I made a new one with Augment-Double-Edged-Vital and my old turned into this:

It must drop in price pretty much after UH implementation.
    your SSA setup for a hero sword is ATROCIOUS, there is no justifying it whatsoever.

I made a little discovery about 15* weapons recently:
    Well I always thought about the difference between Lightstream and Atra Ex is only in ATK, SAF and POT but now I compared them in Phantoms Rifle and found the major difference: normals, PAs and especially WA executed much faster on Lightstream!
    It's harder to see it in other's classes weapons, but Phantoms Rifle made it all clear.
    this might be the dumbest thing i've ever read on this forum after fifteen years, congrats

I made a little discovery about 15* weapons recently:
    Well I always thought about the difference between Lightstream and Atra Ex is only in ATK, SAF and POT but now I compared them in Phantoms Rifle and found the major difference: normals, PAs and especially WA executed much faster on Lightstream!
    It's harder to see it in other's classes weapons, but Phantoms Rifle made it all clear.
    That's quite a discovery but do you have any proof to back it up? Also, you don't have the right background to be giving advice to other players.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i haven't used gear reduc. for katana since lv80 cap
    I was under the assumption that this was still a thing for most players (since you play at a way higher level than most BR's, I can see why you wouldn't need it) but at the same time since the Gauge skill got reduced to 1sp it makes maintaining gear easier than before.

I'm already said it's not like that, it's fine with only Lethal refilling my PP along with accidental damage. When I got hit for real Hero Boost got lost anyways.

And about weapons I just switched back and forth between them in combat and found this speed difference is about 15-20% for normals.
    lets be real, those SSA's are bad and I think most competent Heros are not going to do that and opt for dmg SSA's instead but you do you
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 14, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Somewhat related; I've no established proof of it, but I'm still operating under the assumption lethal intent damage can cause/contribute to hero boost loss.
    Any true confirmation of that yet?

I was under the assumption that this was still a thing for most players (since you play at a way higher level than most BR's, I can see why you wouldn't need it) but at the same time since the Gauge skill got reduced to 1sp it makes maintaining gear easier than before.
    the 85 skill and kazami existing means no one really needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    the 85 skill and kazami existing means no one really needs it.
    i never really see people swap to bow though to retain Kats current gauge but maybe because i dont keep a bow on my pallete (because i just dont like Bow play in pso2 where other games it feels way better, well that and Sega shat over certain PA's) it never really crossed my mind.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i never really see people swap to bow though to retain Kats current gauge but maybe because i dont keep a bow on my pallete (because i just dont like Bow play in pso2 where other games it feels way better, well that and Sega shat over certain PA's) it never really crossed my mind.
    You don't have to play bow. any 1* bow that you can switch into during downtimes is fine.

And about weapons I just switched back and forth between them in combat and found this speed difference is about 15-20% for normals.
    Did you measure that somehow, or are you just making up numbers?

It's not a surprise but Ph is officialy in the "Forever Alone Club"

Spoiler!
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3