Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Katana
    Spoiler!

Rifle
    Spoiler!

Rod
    Spoiler!

Cleaned it up a bit, and added the legend to it.

Edit: and found mark gain values
    The Katana and Rod links are broken. Also, it looks like Rifle's mark detonation damage is ~28.3 times the mark amount out of 100. Cool to see it scales linearly.
    Last edited by megaphone; Apr 26, 2019 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    The Katana and Rod links are broken. Also, it looks like Rifle's mark detonation damage is ~28.3 times the mark amount out of 100. Cool to see it's a consistent scale factor.
    Yeah, I know. I just updated them like a second ago. Since there was a few mistakes about mark gain and small tidbits.

katana
    Spoiler!

Rifle
    Spoiler!

Rod
    Spoiler!

Mark damage includes the weapon action damage. So I've included the actual mark damage in the spoiler.
    Last edited by Reilet; Apr 27, 2019 at 12:29 AM.

Ah, okay. Didn't look at the timestamp. Looks like Katana and Rod's marker detonation damage doesn't scale linearly, but it's not too far off. Maybe error in the measurements?

And when you say "per hit," what does that mean specifically? Nachtangriff for example can hit twice, would it get your listed mark gain twice?

edit: Yeah, I subtracted the charged weapon action damage out first.

No error in measurement as far as I know... I don't understand the really random numbers either, but I get those numbers every time.

Yes, using Nacht as the example still, it will gain 4.3478 "mark count" per hit for a total of 8.6956.

Not the best of readability at the top, but the first column is gain per hit, second column is total gain of the entire PA, and the third ( which doesn't really matter) is the "gain per second".
    Last edited by Reilet; Apr 26, 2019 at 11:39 PM.

Oh, I totally glossed over the second column, that's my bad.

Good to know the numbers are accurate, but yeah, they're super odd. There's gotta be some kind of logic to it.

Are there any tips for building up Ph time gauge quickly?
    The same technique of counter attacking while alternating between the 3 weapons for the counter attacks doesn't seem to work as well for Ph compared to Hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Are there any tips for building up Ph time gauge quickly?
    The same technique of counter attacking while alternating between the 3 weapons for the counter attacks doesn't seem to work as well for Ph compared to Hr.
    That's because unlike Hr, there is no Gear build up decay mechanic that forces you to alternate between weapons for faster Gear build up. and unlike Hr you actually can build up gear gauge during Phantom time. However I don't know how to speed the process up but given the spammy/multihit nature of Phantom I'd bet that you just need to spam as many multihit attacks as possible.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

It's not based purely on damage done? So, hit grouped mob together and things .... or use Zanverse (not sure if other people's damage counted)
    That's what I felt anyway.

Recorded Easter run with random as Rifle Ph earlier

Still in the process of levelling, then gonna try GuPh once Ph hit 90 ... so .... the weapon and affix is intended for flexible sub-weapon (main is still Gu, and not enough Meseta for proper SSA)
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 27, 2019 at 07:45 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Katana
    Spoiler!
    So if I'm reading this right;

-According to this chart, assuming everything is accurate, quick cut->schmetterling(A) does more dps than pure wolkenkrazter spam?
    -I'm under the assumption every weapon's mark detonation potency is the same. Is that true?

edit: someone tell me I'm not the only one that has a problem with Folter Zeit NOT having super armor on it! Seriously, I want SEGA to put super armor on this.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 27, 2019 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's because unlike Hr, there is no Gear build up decay mechanic that forces you to alternate between weapons for faster Gear build up.
    I'm pretty sure it does, based on my experience of changing weapons or using a PA I wasn't and immediately getting tons of gear for a couple of hit before it falls off.