Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    so whats the final verdict on Lord of Thorns? Yey or nay?
    In between so far, I assume. Like between 3 to 5? 6? You got dps loss at 10 cause of the hit counts went way too high, unless you find a way to build up the marker so fast (like, faster than Phantom Time Marker Plus could give) and like 4 - 7 points worth to waste.

Some people should have the chart already might be great to share. I'm just guessing in the wild here.

3 is optimal in terms of number of hits to damage increased, but the skill as a whole is kinda meh because even if it was worth maxing, the things you'd want to use it on all have the damage cap, which the skill would just shoot past.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Apr 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM.

me personally i just left it at 1. 10% increase with only a 5% loss in mark charge.

by the way, is it posible to use Rod purely as a PA weapon or would it be losing too much potential? also does its PA damage stack on t-atk or S-atk?
    Last edited by Batty; Apr 26, 2019 at 11:10 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I just want to check how fast Phantom Time should be charging on XH Persona, because I tried Phantom against him last night and it felt like I was playing the class entirely wrong. I have maxed out the skill that gives gauge for techs and was focusing mostly on Ilgrants spam (using Lightstream Rod), but halfway through the fight I had only gained just over 1/4 of the PT bar, after switching to using a bunch of Rod PAs instead I managed to get up half a bar by the OHKO attack. It felt entirely like techs were not building the bar at all, because while my DPS was obviously off the pace of a normal Fo/Te run it didn't seem too bad.

Hmm, I kinda see this Ambivalence and Bullseye skills complementing each other when it comes to marker. I wonder if it's best to build Marker with Rod and then detonate with Rifle so we get the marker accumulation benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's a DPS increase for techs that have base charge times of 0.75s or more, and a loss for faster ones. It also doesn't affect gigrants0, so I assume it doesn't do anything to other techs that charge that way, or don't charge, like simple compounds.
    Thank you for your answer.

-------------------------

I have two more questions (as a PHantom Main) :

-1- I have THIS Lightstream Salvaxion. Is it worth switching to an Atlas Zemus EX with almost the same affixes except two of them being replaced with S1:Eclipsing Decay and Phrase Decay (given all the Jellen mechanics available) or not ?

-2- Does a Jellen inflicted by S1:Eclipsing Decay (or a Basilis weapon for example) benefit from the better duration and debilitation granted by the PHantom's skills Attack Jellen and Jellen Redress or are they treated as two "different" Jellens ?

just want to point out on the Eng sim tree that Attack Jellens effects has: Invincible Times 3-5% when its suppose to be translated as; Trigger Rate 3-5%
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I am so mixed up on Katana Pas as the shift action kinda makes it seem unnatural to me, but that might just be muscle memory.

What Katana Pas do you guys look at? Rod and Rifle are very straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I am so mixed up on Katana Pas as the shift action kinda makes it seem unnatural to me, but that might just be muscle memory.

What Katana Pas do you guys look at? Rod and Rifle are very straight forward.
    for single target burst im using either Folter Zei or Rose if there are more than one enemy huddles togueter. Wolkenkrazter as aoe to kill trash and schmetterling to close distance.

regarding alternative modes, they seem to be quite situational like Rose or Schmetterling, the other 2 i havent found a particular good use for them however i have noticed though that all the alternative modes are quite good to set up Quick Cut because they sheath the blade quite quickly unlike normal PAs, wich is a good way to spam PAs since the alternatives use way less PP than the normal ones. i completed a tokyo golden key today spaming literally nothing but Schemettering alt>quick cut> Schemettering alt>quick cut, over and over without stop until everything was dead
    Last edited by Batty; Apr 26, 2019 at 10:29 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

How do you build marks?
    In the training quest it was super easy but in real quests it doesn't happen easily. I haven't done that many quests yet but outside of training I never got a mark.