Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh btw .... regarding info on Arks Live today ..... there's question(s?) regarding Phantom

- Photon Stream (5 SP, I think)
    10% damage with 200 Max PP
    With another bonus at 300 Max PP (I think a tweet only mention critical rate) .....
    I dunno if the bonus is only given at stated Max PP, or scaled depends on max PP

The description on 1st page is Damage, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, right?

300 max PP to maximize a skill? @.@
    300 max PP to maximize power? A difficult to understand class (according to survey)? This is going to be real fun!

But...

"...In response to this, the Phantasy Star Fan Festival in March will allow attendees to try out the class..."

Oh well, I guess I'd just assume it'll take a little longer than March.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    300 max PP to maximize power? A difficult to understand class (according to survey)? This is going to be real fun!

But...

"...In response to this, the Phantasy Star Fan Festival in March will allow attendees to try out the class..."

Oh well, I guess I'd just assume it'll take a little longer than March.
    Well, "Spring" (ie.Q2) starts in April and ends in June, so maybe we might get Ep.6 and Phantom around the Anniversary event.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 19, 2019 at 01:33 PM.

Ah, you're right. Oh well. At least PP and crit power are good enough hints to prepare while waiting.

it’s okay my dude. You only need Astral soul, arks fever, grace stat, returner 5, stigma, ether factor, Spirits 5, stat ev pp on all three whitill units to reach 296 pp!

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    it’s okay my dude. You only need Astral soul, arks fever, grace stat, returner 5, stigma, ether factor, Spirits 5, stat ev pp on all three whitill units to reach 296 pp!
    We haven't thought of the following though:
    - It may be affected by current max PP, not lobby max PP. So PP Drink at campship can help.
    - Similarly to the above, ARKS Buff (another +20PP) can help (only for PD and Persona so far)
    - Weapons also can contribute to PP.
    - The class will possibly have PP Up 1 (+10PP). Maybe even PP Up 2 ?
    - We may be getting new units in EP6 with innate PP higher than that of Whitill.
    - The class may have a skill/buff that temporarily increases max PP (similar to how TE's Deband increases max HP).
    - (edit addition)We also have extra 10PP for reaching 75 on Fi/Gu/Te/Br/Bo I just noticed that you have included this
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 19, 2019 at 04:27 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, if using Phantom as sub .... Gu have ShowTimeStar (+50 PP)
    Maybe we'll also get PP High Up or something (I think Su have HP High Up?)
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 19, 2019 at 06:17 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the first fan festival this year will be on march 10th; but I think it's curious that they decided to move what I think will be the EXP/RDR boost period from the start of march to the end of march...

I got so triggered by the march festival testing, more WAITING again man. Shit game time to uninstall

--They felt Rods were a bit stiff with their PAs and normal attacks, and that it was hard to combine that with Technics.

ya I still don't like Rod, maybe this will make me want to play it but im still not interested in it

--There’s going to be a Phantom Mag skill that converts DEX into S/R/T

Why? why wouldnt you carry the Hero Mag effect over to this? ez 300ac sales??? i mean obviously good for people who already invested into Dex aka BR's and BO's. really dumb idea

--Photon Stream is a skill that, according to the X-Mas Party pamphlet, increases the critical rate, critical power, and dealt damage based on your Max PP. At skill level 5, you can reach the cap of 10% Power with 200 PP. In addition, you can reach the critical rate cap (whatever that value is) with 300 PP.

Unless there are skills that perma boost (while you main the class) PP or something pertaining to main class only skills (hopefully not PP Up skill investments) then this is a big middle finger to a LOT of people people, New or Veteran players. No should have to reinvest into an entirely new Unit build while diminishing their attack to just to get to the maximum PP bonus and even if you manage to meet it, the bonuses don't make up for it. So unless theres more to the tree we don't know yet, Sega better consider lowering or altering the skill while they have the chance since theyre willing to do another play test and tweak the class before its release.

--Phantom will be officially abbreviated as [Ph]

well I guess they decided to not use the JP characters this time, odd (remember HE?)

--Similar to how Hero has the Demonia series, Phantom will also have its own set of weapons. They have not disclosed when these weapons will release.

these will end up like Demonia if they aren't supporting S1-3 or upgradeable to 15*s sometime down the line

--They might also do that invincible Rockbear, but it’s not set in stone right now.

fucks sake we all want a DPS test dummy, just add something we've been all wanting for years!

end rant...maybic
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 19, 2019 at 10:12 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bumped
    When Phantom is used as a sub, you’ll be able to use skills that aren’t main class limited. Although we don’t have the full list of sub friendly skills, we do know that Photon Stream is one of them. Sprint Tech Charge and Full Drive are also available.
    FUCK YEAH

stealth tech charge - lets pray sega also adds this skill for Fo.

But yeah, wasn't Phantom supposed to be an advanced class like Hr? Or you can you really combine it with other classes?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jan 21, 2019 at 10:40 AM.