Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

speaking of sub, i wonder if using ph as a sub class will allow you to use its PAs, a fo/ph with phantom staff PAs would be the perfect sword mage, techer is just boring
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Bash me all you want for planning ahead, and the question may seem silly, but what would you people do? Lightstream rod, vampiric strike atra katana, or the other way around knowing what we know about phantom, and even possibly using the rod for Fo as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Bash me all you want for planning ahead, and the question may seem silly, but what would you people do? Lightstream rod, vampiric strike atra katana, or the other way around knowing what we know about phantom, and even possibly using the rod for Fo as well?
    I going for sword for Hr and only after Phantom release decide which weapon type i need most, since its pure speculation to choose weapon type beforehand.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

im playing it smart and waiting to see which of the 3 is best or if somehow theyre all good for whatever reason i'll make what "feels" best to play the class with for me since we have absolutely nothing to go on to determine any of this yet. Its whats holding me back from making any Lightstream weapon atm
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Spread Needle, and see if it's viable as Gu's sub (and hoping I can apply Jellen with Tmg).
    Probably will use Phantom as sub more if it's indeed viable. If it's not ..... then just as variation on gameplay (like Hr).

Equipment wise, I only have R-Atk based things, so, weapon choice kinda limited.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im playing it smart and waiting to see which of the 3 is best or if somehow theyre all good for whatever reason i'll make what "feels" best to play the class with for me since we have absolutely nothing to go on to determine any of this yet. Its whats holding me back from making any Lightstream weapon atm
    I'm not doing final affixes now, (not till phrase decay SAF weapons come back, and calming intent is actually affordable again). Still doing some affix prep, though I should 7s 2 more weapons now I think about it.

Speaking of calming intent, I'm not imagining those rifle normals being disgustingly strong, am I? Those looked like bodyshots to the skeletons for ~50k. Anyone caught what the rod normals did during the stream? I think I only caught an 82k step attack to a weak point.

I have the weapons from mhz event on stand by and atra exes fodders in case I want this class further. I'm not turning it to any weapon yet to see how this goes.

I don't really guess much so this is as far as I can do for it.

Same, I got the MHZ 14* as rifle as I didnt even plan to use that weapon, so is in standby for when I try phantom. The good thing is that both lightstream and atra can be exchanged, so if the class turns out to be super good, you can just exchange your existing weapons. I didnt watch the video fully and just skimmed through it, but they all seemed good as far as damage goes, so maybe using 2 will be the meta(one for bossing and the other mobbing).I think rod will get the short end of the stick, but again, I just skimmed through the video

I already use Katana Br and Rifle on Ra so im pretty set for two weapons regardless, dunno what ill make for the rod though. Lightstream will likely go to whatever weapon feels the best and ill fill the empty slot with atra #3 for that supposed title reward stone we were supposed to get in the future.

Big shoutout to Batty for keeping the front page updated, hopefully we get a lil bit more info this stream.
    Spoiler!

Since my (almost done) Atlas EX Rod will serve me as Fo/Te and Fo/Ph, I don't plan to farm/create anything else until PHantom is released and the Class is tested in detail. But the first thing I'll do myself for sure is to play as Te/Ph with EPD to see if PHantom could be the missing link for casting TEchter to be something else than a joke.