Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Should have bought a new mag for my Fo main to play Ph main but idunno atm. Gonna have some fun experimenting with this class.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    FoPh is solid I think.

For Phantom Short Charge; PP cost reduction is -30%, and the charge time reduction is around 30-50%. Not too sure on that one since the demo footage was 30FPS and had a teammate count frames and shit. Power reduction I predict will be no more than 5% since I have the feeling that Sega doesnt want to kill tech damage on Ph while making it so that all 3 weapons can use techs aside from typical support shit. With the right setup, you can get some nutso performance out of FoPh even if the raw damage is below expectations.
    I'm actually willing to try out Fo/Ph but im going to miss what TE tree offers so idk for sure yet if I wanna suffer with 1min buffs as a FO. From what I'm aware not a lot of classes will be good with Ph sub but still niche which is more your territory and not mine. Te/Ph seems cool too but I want to keep that Hu bulk
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I was also thinking Te/Ph as well too. As long as my combined techs can still cook

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I'm actually willing to try out Fo/Ph but im going to miss what TE tree offers so idk for sure yet if I wanna suffer with 1min buffs as a FO. From what I'm aware not a lot of classes will be good with Ph sub but still niche which is more your territory and not mine. Te/Ph seems cool too but I want to keep that Hu bulk
    The loadout I was gonna run on FoPh was gonna give me at least 161.59% PP Regen, which is a decent chunk over moving FoTe, but ofc doesn't hold a candle to standing FoTe. However, PP cost reduction was looking to be approx 42.145%, so in regards to PP management, shouldn't be an issue. 1 minute buffs are lame, but if you're willing you can grab a Support Extension Atlas if it matters that much to ya.

Charge time reduction being around 30-50% means that recasting buffs shouldnt be that much of a hassle either so I think it'll work out. PPC on demand via Ring will help out a lot since with PFSC, charge time reduction should be around...72% ~ 80%.

Multi wise, it'll be weaker than FoTe, so hopefully the DPS from reductions makes up for it; at least enough to put them on even grounds or something close to it.

Make a PP reduction atra

With red/white flash, skilled reduction/ nature’s reduction, caustic (the one that reduces for evey 300k dmg), multi-colored spectrum.

Sure, you lose 10% damage (7% if red flash and 15%? Natural pp recovery with white), but you get 49% pp reduction (44% with skilled and 62% if it procs) along with whatever else you might get from phantom sub
    Last edited by Reilet; Apr 24, 2019 at 01:29 AM.

Hopefully we can test some things. Now to grind rods... >_>

I need to make new DPS calculation later but this is a much higher damage nerf than expected.

So far for me this Phantom shift thing feels like playing Double Saber, really.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

I need to make new DPS calculation later but this is a much higher damage nerf than expected.
    They don't want to Force you, man.

We'll find out.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 24, 2019 at 03:49 AM.

Crit Stream
    Damage caps slightly below 200pp
    100pp= 20% crit rate
    200pp= 40% crit rate
    300pp= 60% crit rate