Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Upon further inspection im starting to believe its not a Rod but it IS a Partisan. Check out the idle resting pose before the screen fades to Rifle preview,its held like a sword.
    Theres no reason for this class to carry on the S/R/T atk formula so i guess Partisan is the most likely bet.
    Still,looking really forward to this, ive wanted a rifle class that isnt as janky as Ra for a while (I love you Ra but im a brainlet and you're an anti-brainlet class)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time tho
    After several pages, this forum is still struggling with whether the one weapon is a partizan, rod, or a new weapon type.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

To be fair, we might get blindsided about other weapons too. It could be Partizan, Shotgun and a t atk saber that reuses katana animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Check out the idle resting pose before the screen fades to Rifle preview,its held like a sword.
    Daily reminder that this means literally nothing in the land of advanced classes. Sword is a 2H weapon and yet Hero holds it like a Gunslash.

Daily reminder that this means literally nothing in the land of advanced classes. Sword is a 2H weapon and yet Hero holds it like a Gunslash.
    It does if you count it in relation to th last important members featured at the end of Ep5
    Maria: using Labrys (A Partisan)
    Regius: using Tsukuriyo (Katana)
    Lisa: using SuperHa***etBlaster5000 (A Rifle)
    We saw no class trainer in the Phantom reveal's short trailer unlike the hero reveal (which was full of info), which makes me think its people we know and matches with those 3 too.

I'm okay with it if im wrong,but everything done with the scythe in the trailer fits any partisan much more than the rod. Its also about the Potentials mismatch, lots of rod potents wont work for a striking weapon like the scythe.
    Spoiler!

Its also about the Potentials mismatch, lots of rod potents wont work for a striking weapon like the scythe.
    Daily reminder that Hero uses Talis and what you said applies to any weapon (Akatsuki & Quelle Windea say hello) and the vast majority of 13* and 14* weapons use generic, class unrelated damage boosts rather than the wild west that were Rarity 7~12* weapons boosting only 1 PA or 1 type of Technics (or not even boosting damage at all).

Daily reminder that Hero uses Talis and what you said applies to any weapon (Akatsuki & Quelle Windea say hello) and the vast majority of 13* and 14* weapons use generic, class unrelated damage boosts rather than the wild west that were Rarity 7~12* weapons boosting only 1 PA or 1 type of Technics (or not even boosting damage at all).
    You saying "Daily reminder" doesnt make you look right,it makes you look like an ass.
    I'm sticking with what i think it is, its definitely a partisan.
    We have 1 all attack class already, that was the point of Hr, Phantom need not follow that same formula.
    Spoiler!

Its also about the Potentials mismatch, lots of rod potents wont work for a striking weapon like the scythe.
    If potentials were a reason for it to not be a rod, then that would have applied to Hero too, not just for talis but for all hero weapons, since some of them have potentials that only affect the original classes.

Many 13* rods have generic damage potentials that could be used by Phantom too, and when it comes to 14*s, I'm sure there'll be 14*s just for Phantom, like the demonia weapons for Hero.

Of course this doesn't rule out partisan, it's just that rod is also a solid possibility as well.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

After 6 long pages, I think it may be a good time to set a fun poll whether the first weapon is a partizan, rod, wand, or a scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    After 6 long pages, I think it may be a good time to set a fun poll whether the first weapon is a partizan, rod, wand, or a scythe.
    I throw my wild speculation in that it is a Double Saber! We already have so many camos that can make them look like swords and sabers, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that the camo/14* in the video is doing the same thing!