Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465 LastLast

So is the Liberate weapon good for Phantom?
    Or just stay with the Lightstream one?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So is the Liberate weapon good for Phantom?
    Or just stay with the Lightstream one?
    if you didnt already do so and dont feel like making Liberate, just do the LS+ pot
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you didnt already do so and dont feel like making Liberate, just do the LS+ pot
    Might do that~~
    And safe the 2 Liberate unlocker for Gunslash for new job.

Only Liberate Wand and Chavel wand(Not plus yet)

Have LS Rod, Rifle for PH

LS DB and DS for ET.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

How do you charge up a mark fast enough ?
    charge up like purple charge

bump

no one has an answer ?

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    How do you charge up a mark fast enough ?
    charge up like purple charge
    Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    bump

no one has an answer ?
    First off, what weapon are you using/talking about? For Rod at least, I think Multi-Rabarta is the fastest with building marker. Not sure how it's PA's fare in regards to marker build-up, but on the tech side I think that is the one that builds up marker the fastest. Also for reference, what is your level in Lord of Thorns on your Phantom tree?

This is from my own personal experience and have no numbers to back it up so take what you will :3

I can't find the exact number to compare it to the PAs on any of the weapons, but every Tech increases the marker the same amount per cast, divided by the number of possible hits. Multi-rabarta likely charges it faster because of the extra hit. Technically that would probably make multi-razan the best tech purely for building markers, but that wouldn't be very dps efficient.

Also, bursting markers with rifle can give you a head start on building them up again, though that's a bit of a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Multi-rabarta likely charges it faster because of the extra hit. Technically that would probably make multi-razan the best tech purely for building markers.
    I've always known that multi Ra-Barta builds marker unusually fast from my own initial testing when Phantom came out, and I, too, attributed it to its multi craft, but I never bothered to test it on multi Ra-Zan since I used Windslicer at the time. Well, I was curious from what you said, so I switched over to multi Ra-Zan to test it...
    Making sure I always have Chase Mark Boost active, under lv 3 Lord of Thorn on VR Rockbear, it takes 17 casts of multi Ra-Zan to build max marker. That's the exact same as brilliant Il-Grants. Whereas multi Ra-Barta only takes 11 casts to reach max marker. So there's something about Ra-Barta that makes it build mark a lot faster, and it's can't be because of the multi craft if it's that much faster than the competition. Also tested it with multi Na-Grants, and it reaches max with 15 casts. But Na-Grants takes a long time to get all of its hits in, so if your goal is to build marker fast to detonate ASAP, then Na-Grants is not for that. Brilliant Grants takes 19 casts, oddly enough. Also tested it on umbral Megid due to it having only one hit, and it takes 17 casts. Then I did more tests on various other techs, and the results are as follows:
    T0 Zonde also takes 17 casts. Ice Fang Barta also takes the higher value of 19 hits like Grants, but blazing Foie takes the usual 17. Concentrated Na-Foie also takes 17 casts.
    17 seems to be the norm, and it does not seem that the prefix of the tech makes a difference. Not sure if particular craft recipes actually makes a difference, but I'm not willing to reset my techs' crafts to test this.
    I'm also making sure that all hits of each tech are landing, including the bonus tech attack for using techs with Phantom Rod, so I'm not sure what's going on if every tech is supposed to have the same marker gain per cast regardless of hit count. Perhaps SEGA messed up and imputed different values for certain techs? But that seems odd if all of them should have the same base value. It's very strange that Ra-Barta is so much faster than anything else, but I'm not complaining if it's an error that they never bothered to fix. LOL
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Oct 20, 2020 at 02:44 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    I've always known that multi Ra-Barta builds marker usually fast from my own initial testing when Phantom came out, and I, too, attributed it to its multi craft, but I never bothered to test it on multi Ra-Zan since I used Windslicer at the time. Well, I was curious from what you said, so I switched over to multi Ra-Zan to test it...
    Making sure I always have Chase Mark Boost active, under lv 3 Lord of Thorn on VR Rockbear, it takes 17 casts of multi Ra-Zan to build max marker. That's the exact same as brilliant Il-Grants. Whereas multi Ra-Barta only takes 11 casts to reach max marker. So there's something about Ra-Barta that makes it build mark a lot faster, and it's can't be because of the multi craft if it's that much faster than the competition. Also tested it with multi Na-Grants, and it reaches max with 15 casts. But Na-Grants takes a long time to get all of its hits in, so if your goal is to build marker fast to detonate ASAP, then Na-Grants is not for that. Brilliant Grants takes 19 casts, oddly enough. Also tested it on umbral Megid due to it having only one hit, and it takes 17 casts. Then I did more tests on various other techs, and the results are as follows:
    T0 Zonde also takes 17 casts. Ice Fang Barta also takes the higher value of 19 hits like Grants, but blazing Foie takes the usual 17. Concentrated Na-Foie also takes 17 casts.
    17 seems to be the norm, and it does not seem that the prefix of the tech makes a difference. Not sure if particular craft recipes actually makes a difference, but I'm not willing to reset my techs' crafts to test this.
    I'm also making sure that all hits of each tech are landing, including the bonus tech attack for using techs with Phantom Rod, so I'm not sure what's going on if every tech is supposed to have the same marker gain per cast regardless of hit count. Perhaps SEGA messed up and imputed different values for certain techs? But that seems odd if all of them should have the same base value. It's very strange that Ra-Barta is so much faster than anything else, but I'm not complaining if it's an error that they never bothered to fix. LOL
    The rod hit from casting builds markers too, so that might be contributing to some of the inconsistancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The rod hit from casting builds markers too, so that might be contributing to some of the inconsistancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    including the bonus tech attack for using techs with Phantom Rod
    Already accounted for that to make sure EVERYTHING is hitting.

EDIT: But the extra tech attack only contributes 0.1 to your marker value, so it wouldn't even make a difference of even 1 cast either way.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Oct 20, 2020 at 08:19 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).