Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I accidentally clicked one of the ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    [img]LITERALLY use these for Phantom on release, you can level any other class every 5 days on the Boss Rush LQ, no reason to waste these on current classes.

You got 40mins from this post to login now before maintenance to grab your first 1mill Exp Ticket and of course before Midnight JP time
    Couldn't you just run Phantom through the boss rush instead? You will have to level up Phantom through other means anyways. There's no way these tickets will get you to lvl 90 by themselves. And if you want to level Phantom on a second and third character, you are on your own anyway.

Also, are you really going to die if you don't max Phantom on the first day?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

This is phantastic, instead of not playing the game, I can log-in to continue not playing the game, they are genius!

i will save these for the next lvl cap and not deal with the hell of being a hunter again (at least with my main char)

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i will save these for the next lvl cap and not deal with the hell of being a hunter again (at least with my main char)
    Well, you will still have to for at least a couple of levels since 35million EXP (30 from log-in bonus and 5 from being part of a 4+ person team) is roughly the equivalent of 3 levels once you are over level 80, and who knows what the EXP curve is going to be from 85 to 90.

The class is not really "around the corner". They said "coming spring 2019". Spring starts late march. 5 months.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    This is phantastic, instead of not playing the game, I can log-in to continue not playing the game, they are genius!
    This is meant to be a catch-up mechanic. Using those tickets on capped characters just nets you exp for class excubes, which you can use either for regular excubes or for increasing grind cap on weapons, which is something who is still trying to catch-up shouldn't concern themselves with yet.

If you didn't intent to play the game, this campaign makes no difference, except work as a catch-up mechanic if you decice to return at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I still log in on PSO2 and PSO2es everyday I don't plan to play just to get my daily gifts, possible 100k daily trade item, get the Bal Rodos daily order and do my daily crafting. I only play for real when there's new content and a 1 or 2 time per week to get my max Team Points and weekly crests.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Ah, missed the first mil

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I still need 320 Hr Cubes to +35 crests Demonia Saber T_T