Seem fine to me
    Nice little compromise between Bode and Phobos
    Spoiler!

Should I go for the new weapon ??

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

Spoiler!
    Atra crystal as title reward for grinding val to +35. Try to look check all of your storages.

As for the questions... depends of how much you find S4 useful. I think it's pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

Spoiler!
    its power is compared to Shien which in return is already outpowered by other series already (like Ares NT), so its your choice

Weapon is worth it and probably easier to get than having to rely on Crimson Dragon drops for an Atra weapon (or god forbid the Crono stone). At least after you grinded your val weapon to 35+ for the time stone.

As far as easy 14 star weapons go at least.

Should note, while writing this on my phone, Akatsuki dropped from a Rock bear holy sheet.

Edit: Ceres weapons are actually dropping like flies for me right now.
    So these are prolly the easier 14* yet (From an event at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its power is compared to Shien which in return is already outpowered by other series already (like Ares NT), so its your choice
    As a person who couldn’t get a single ares drop (not even enough slave + nemesis to +35 one weapon) even with +5 hour grinds every day during the boosts... this is a dream come true for me. On the other hand, Fuck Summoner.

Excuse me if the answer to my question is obvious but as a modest Eternal Psycho Drive user (see below) is Ceres Phonopus Zara weapon a 100% upgrade or does it have its pros/cons ?

Spoiler!

that doom break SAF sure is a good fodder

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    As a person who couldn’t get a single ares drop (not even enough slave + nemesis to +35 one weapon) even with +5 hour grinds every day during the boosts... this is a dream come true for me. On the other hand, Fuck Summoner.
    That and Ares takes a lot more time to properly build up to its full power (getting your PB, and using Helix can feel particularly sluggish in raids). and during that time window, Zara/Shien are actually outperforming Ares. Not saying Ares is bad because it's not, just the increase it brings is not that big unless we're talking long farm quests or Endless that let you properly build all your PBs and make the most of it

Phobos is probably straight out better, but I have yet to see one soooo.

The point is not to say Zara is BiS, but it's probably the best weapon in terms of investment/return. I got 4 Ares in around 40 hours of UQ total (and I consider myself very lucky to even have gotten that many). comparatively Zara lets you get one of those in 5 hours max (like not going full ham on boosts or anything, can be 3-4 hours for one if you go the extra length for more RDR), Guaranteed. No RNG fuckery of any sort is involved, the time spent getting one directly translates to an actual reward. It can be very good for people with several classes willing to get extra sub weapons too.

Seems like this one is happy with the weapon (rod) compare to her previous attempt without it.