Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Sega: "Evleda units upgrade will come I swear"
    god man i sure hope so, i want to assume its gonna for clearing Falz Persona aka Material stones to upgrade them but after that datamine and only seeing the rear unit I've lost all hope. I either hold off a little long on units (mind you, I've been waiting for 2months already) or just go with the combo ive got in line already

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    anyone has any data on these defense items yet ?? ( the first three )

Spoiler!

those 14* have some weird pot's there. looking at the pot... seems to be some sort of barrier shield or something... anyone tested it out yet?

Well, the only thing I got so far with this new XH Free Filed is... the same bug three times. I farm the area for two/three Elzelions then go to kill the Rockbear. But after the duel, no victory fanfare and no telepipe. The Forest theme starts playing again and I'm just locked there forever with no mean to get out. Did this already happen to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Well, the only thing I got so far with this new XH Free Filed is... the same bug three times. I farm the area for two/three Elzelions then go to kill the Rockbear. But after the duel, no victory fanfare and no telepipe. The Forest theme starts playing again and I'm just locked there forever with no mean to get out. Did this already happen to you ?
    Weird, not me. I remember I had a fight with Elzelion which is right in front of area 2 door and then went there after, but nothing was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Try searching for missing files.

So I just did my first Forest XH run and I must ask, what was the point of making this? If you're only gonna have 1 main area, 1 boss area, mix the natives from the forest and tundra and make them as hard to kill as their Ult variant, then why not play Ult in the first place??? Why didn't they make XH Free fields like they did for Kuron, Tokyo and Las Vegas where they just make the enemies stronger?

Also, fuck that sponge from Monster Hunter, if they keep that thing after the event is over, not gonna bother with those XH Free Field in the future.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

The only native from Tundra is that elephant boss I guess. Anyway about the XH field, maybe this is just to add variations. Besides, I think it is just good to have XH fields anyway, just cause. My feeling is they are going to cycle RD boost per XH field that has this guru guru format, including the ultimate, like they already did for the ultimate quests.

If you still remember, UQs were also point-based like Kuron, Tokyo, and Las Vegas. Now it's changed. People seem to enjoy it this way.

I honestly like this format, and if they do rotate RD for XH free fields + ultimate, it makes the hunt even more colorful. Of course, unless there are no good drops in one particular field.

Also, people can now hunt previously non-existent XH free field enemies where they can only find them in seasonal EQs, I guess.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Nov 8, 2018 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Also, fuck that sponge from Monster Hunter, if they keep that thing after the event is over, not gonna bother with those XH Free Field in the future.
    "M-MUH SPONGE"
    He doesnt even last that long jfc.
    Sponge complaints are the reason why enemies are so fucking weak these days.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    "M-MUH SPONGE"
    He doesnt even last that long jfc.
    Sponge complaints are the reason why enemies are so fucking weak these days.
    yes thats true, but he hurts like a meteor smacking into you

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So I just did my first Forest XH run and I must ask, what was the point of making this? If you're only gonna have 1 main area, 1 boss area, mix the natives from the forest and tundra and make them as hard to kill as their Ult variant, then why not play Ult in the first place??? Why didn't they make XH Free fields like they did for Kuron, Tokyo and Las Vegas where they just make the enemies stronger?

ah, the_importer, man of great taste, do the same boring 2x areas and watch the field die off in a couple of days, be boring etc and ya MonHun is here to stay in XH, have fun