Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    That and Ares takes a lot more time to properly build up to its full power (getting your PB, and using Helix can feel particularly sluggish in raids). and during that time window, Zara/Shien are actually outperforming Ares. Not saying Ares is bad because it's not, just the increase it brings is not that big unless we're talking long farm quests or Endless that let you properly build all your PBs and make the most of it

Phobos is probably straight out better, but I have yet to see one soooo.

The point is not to say Zara is BiS, but it's probably the best weapon in terms of investment/return. I got 4 Ares in around 40 hours of UQ total (and I consider myself very lucky to even have gotten that many). comparatively Zara lets you get one of those in 5 hours max (like not going full ham on boosts or anything, can be 3-4 hours for one if you go the extra length for more RDR), Guaranteed. No RNG fuckery of any sort is involved, the time spent getting one directly translates to an actual reward. It can be very good for people with several classes willing to get extra sub weapons too.
    Lol just so you know if you aren't using any boosts at all and have terrible luck it can take massively longer. I've been on all day every day since the event began, 70-80% of the time was spent in XH free forest, I just got enough stones at like 3 this morning. I've at least put 15-20 hours in to just farming these things. Sometimes I'd come back from over an hour run with only 60. (Terrible MPAs, and I'm not stupid powerful yet.)

Edit: I tried using a 250% RDR a couple times, it definitely boosted the hell out of my stone gain, but I only ended up with 1-2 Excubes after. I think it was just complete garbage luck though. One time I went in with no boosts and ended up coming out with 9. I actually didn't think about buying them because I'm usually dirt poor lol, I'm making so much money off these triggers now though, thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 12, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

In case you arent, you should be using 250% drop rate boosts in every XH content. More often than not, the boost raises your cube gain so much that it more than pays for the initial cost. If by any chance you are running out(from affixes and such) you can do solo PD Triggers which should net you 30+ cubes easily. Worst case scenario you can buy 6 cubes from visiphone. And frankly, that along with the Client Order boost(the 50% triburst) is all you need, since that quadruples your non boosted rate. Using an extra triburst or other buff is always nice, but I wouldnt consider it mandatory.

man this past week, sega screwing up Parallel Ares, hours upon hours of grinding with no drops, if it werent for the plentiful stones dropping for Zara gear i probably would have dropped this. Rates are so bad for just drops i guess, maybe just me but this past week i only pulled 2 14* NOT S eggs, 1 Cere Tact and that was it. decent amount of stacks of stones but man, just to see a decent drop would be nice. Back to farming S eggs after maintenance is over

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

i just hope they increased the spawn rate of level 85 hunar-type enemies. it felt like it was like 10% when every other de malmoth that spawned was 85.
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    man this past week, sega screwing up Parallel Ares, hours upon hours of grinding with no drops, if it werent for the plentiful stones dropping for Zara gear i probably would have dropped this. Rates are so bad for just drops i guess, maybe just me but this past week i only pulled 2 14* NOT S eggs, 1 Cere Tact and that was it. decent amount of stacks of stones but man, just to see a decent drop would be nice. Back to farming S eggs after maintenance is over
    I have to echo this as well. Only gained 2 Ceres weapons(talis and launcher), and one Ceres arm unit. And literally the ONLY 14* I have ever obtained this entire first week of the campaign in Forest XH are 2 14* eggs(also not S). Synchro S and Viola S may be interesting to look at in the future potentially, but I'm not holding my breath of trying to play Summoner for them soon. I literally saw someone in the group I partied with actually get a worthwhile drop, and it was an Invade Cannon-NT off of Falz Angel, along with a 13* egg, while another got a 14* egg. Some people just get it good.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 14, 2018 at 12:42 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Not much here too. Egg wise got 14* Kitsune as a bait (and I got caught XP ), 2 Invades (Talis and WL weeeeew.... ) and it seems I suscribed to get only doggies 14* eggs for the remaining week.

I need Synchro S and Viola S so bad. Imma make phantom 14* set and have the rifle already but it would be nice if Sega threw me a bone and gave me those 2 eggs this week. >.>

Perhaps the egg trade in when it comes let's you choose normal and rare colored eggs to trade in (a man can dream pls).

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I need Synchro S and Viola S so bad. Imma make phantom 14* set and have the rifle already but it would be nice if Sega threw me a bone and gave me those 2 eggs this week. >.>

Perhaps the egg trade in when it comes let's you choose normal and rare colored eggs to trade in (a man can dream pls).
    all my FT gear is done, im just farming S Eggs too then well dropping this whole thing lol but the drop rate so bad and caves in general being just atrocious (and VERY RED/ORANGE) for farming that this week isnt going to be fun farming

where is the solo mode for this.. its hard to play without at least 6/12..
    cannot farm without people zzzz .... SOLO MODE WHERE ARE YOU!!!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Nov 17, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    where is the solo mode for this.. its hard to play without at least 6/12..
    cannot farm without people zzzz .... SOLO MODE WHERE ARE YOU!!!
    its easy solo, just get good. the only downside is solo is 1 boss only on certain spawns hence less drops, about it