Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    I am the bone of my bait
    Troll is my body, and memes is my blood...

Quit this game and go play Fortnite, lad.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Where's your pop and mum?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
    Im a little frustrated ...
    Every time I try to solo Enchanted Forest because noone is playing there there are spawning like 3 to 4 Sorcerers which heal like 32000 hp per second per 1(!) Sorcerer. This makes a total heal of like 140000 or up to 200000 hp wtf. How the fuck are you supposed to kill them if you take 3 Npcs with you (in this scenario there are two Cockatrice with one ringahda and four or five sorcerers.

Even with elder I could only kill one of them then Hero Time and hero finish every idk five minuts if youre lucky enough to really get one because they teleport all the time and get invulnerable. And dont tell me I just suck because I can solo mostliy everything and got like 3300 strike attack. Are you even supposed to make it with npcs? are they even relevant in any way? Yay, they can heal you but thats it.
    the long and short of it is; you need more power. you need more power and then you need to boost your dps with proper PA usage. using a sword whos potential is not compatible with your class; will not help you at all. you should grab atra sword, or try to make Lumiere sword. or save up for demonia. something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Holy crap he made a dam thread about the sorcerors, no one take this thread serious just point and laugh at him
    the guy said he'd play another game instead in last accident, and this is posted before that. So i assume they already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    the long and short of it is; you need more power. you need more power and then you need to boost your dps with proper PA usage. using a sword whos potential is not compatible with your class; will not help you at all. you should grab atra sword, or try to make Lumiere sword. or save up for demonia. something.
    didnt you read his posts in the finds/accomplishments thread? (which the mods already cleaned up), hes one of the select few of Heros who insist on making the class a super niche Tank (somehow) and that low damage doesnt matter because he'll be around to survive, heal and revive people who play "glass cannon" Hero's. People told him to get Atra but nah, Akatsuki top tier sword for HR

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    the guy said he'd play another game instead in last accident, and this is posted before that. So i assume they already knew.
    probably posted (or i didnt pay attention) before i got a chance to read that since the mods cleaned up so i didnt see that

now this guy is going to go around doing the typical "I got help but when people tried to tell me my niche place style doesnt work and you should play this way to help me out in the nicest of ways, they all come off as a pure toxic community" etc etc usual MMO behavior.

didnt you read his posts in the finds/accomplishments thread? (which the mods already cleaned up), hes one of the select few of Heros who insist on making the class a super niche Tank (somehow) and that low damage doesnt matter because he'll be around to survive, heal and revive people who play "glass cannon" Hero's. People told him to get Atra but nah, Akatsuki top tier sword for HR
    bruh you think i dont know

but i think its best to answer his questions in earnest than to point and laugh because if he at least listens, then he'd become better off.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Nah, it's not. It's not amazing but it's servicable and most players won't have much more than that, unless they whale out on affixes.

I'm talking unbuffed of course, and not including the 60 ele which is easily another 1-1.2k atop of that.

Dunno what to tell OP though, for research purposes I ran enchanted forest solo for a while now and gran sorcerers where extremely infrequent, but even if they managed to spawn I just killed them quickly without any problems.
    Dunno about you, but i sit at 3.6k unbuffed WITH a basilis sword. He’s using akatsuki apparently, and if i had that I would be in the 4k range, i only have 150 atk affixes too, something that is easily achieveable now.

God forbid that his 3.3k is after shifta and/or after all buffs.
    Last edited by Reilet; Nov 6, 2018 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

but i think its best to answer his questions in earnest than to point and laugh because if he at least listens, then he'd become better off.
    Even if he doesn't maybe this might someday help another wayward soul, having problems with them.

or some shit like that.