Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sorcerers in Enchanted Forest heal too much

Im a little frustrated ...
    Every time I try to solo Enchanted Forest because noone is playing there there are spawning like 3 to 4 Sorcerers which heal like 32000 hp per second per 1(!) Sorcerer. This makes a total heal of like 140000 or up to 200000 hp wtf. How the fuck are you supposed to kill them if you take 3 Npcs with you (in this scenario there are two Cockatrice with one ringahda and four or five sorcerers.

Even with elder I could only kill one of them then Hero Time and hero finish every idk five minuts if youre lucky enough to really get one because they teleport all the time and get invulnerable. And dont tell me I just suck because I can solo mostliy everything and got like 3300 strike attack. Are you even supposed to make it with npcs? are they even relevant in any way? Yay, they can heal you but thats it.

If a sorceror gets isolated from the group, focus them down with Vapor Bulllet. Try to hit the core for more damage. If their healing is a problem, you can use Brightness End to knock them down. You can also use Brightness End to damage and knock down several if they group up.

Most NPC partners don't do much and are mainly there to provide a modest experience and rare drop rate bonus. The most useful are friend partners and free partners, partners that are created by players by, more-or-less, copying their characters (this is different from support partners, don't get them confused). If the friend partners are set up correctly, they can provide helpful benefits. For example, the partners can be set up as Techers to cast full-powered Shifta and Deband.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
    Im a little frustrated ...
    Every time I try to solo Enchanted Forest because noone is playing there there are spawning like 3 to 4 Sorcerers which heal like 32000 hp per second per 1(!) Sorcerer. This makes a total heal of like 140000 or up to 200000 hp wtf. How the fuck are you supposed to kill them if you take 3 Npcs with you (in this scenario there are two Cockatrice with one ringahda and four or five sorcerers.

Even with elder I could only kill one of them then Hero Time and hero finish every idk five minuts if youre lucky enough to really get one because they teleport all the time and get invulnerable. And dont tell me I just suck because I can solo mostliy everything and got like 3300 strike attack. Are you even supposed to make it with npcs? are they even relevant in any way? Yay, they can heal you but thats it.
    Also keep in mind Gran Sorcerer (like every sorcerer actually, but this mechanic is overlooked because they die too fast in usual content) power up each time they hit you with their spells or scythe. Their spells are normally pretty harmless but letting them get beefed up can cause serious trouble when solo. I'd advise to focus them real hard while being careful about them not hitting you for free

"I can solo mostly everything."
    That's pretty hard to believe when you struggle against a single mob.

Still waiting for your xh endless quest solo man.. I mean you can solo mostly anything right?

I am the bone of my bait

Holy crap he made a dam thread about the sorcerors, no one take this thread serious just point and laugh at him

3.3k s-atk is pretty damn low for sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    3.3k s-atk is pretty damn low for sword.
    Nah, it's not. It's not amazing but it's servicable and most players won't have much more than that, unless they whale out on affixes.

I'm talking unbuffed of course, and not including the 60 ele which is easily another 1-1.2k atop of that.

Dunno what to tell OP though, for research purposes I ran enchanted forest solo for a while now and gran sorcerers where extremely infrequent, but even if they managed to spawn I just killed them quickly without any problems.