Default PSO2 Error trying to reset password with CORRECT Info :/ help...

Like the title says I'm trying to reset my PSO2 password by using the bday answer and it's correct as with the Sega ID, I'm getting this Error Message:
    certification failed.
    There is an error in the input content.

I have no clue what it means / what to do any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

This seems more like something to talk with Sega support about. Hit up a translator and send them an email. (Albeit one that most likely makes you seem illiterate. I know JP doesn't go to English well, I don't know how it works in reverse.)
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    This seems more like something to talk with Sega support about. Hit up a translator and send them an email. (Albeit one that most likely makes you seem illiterate. I know JP doesn't go to English well, I don't know how it works in reverse.)
    It makes a "Hello, I am encountering an issue with..." into a "Salutations, I have encountered an error regarding the...".
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I tried to send a email to them, in Japanese but I just got a email back sending me to the password reset page, ( I don't think the English translated good enough to Japanese tbh lol ) Now when I go to the password reset page ( the page where it asks you to either enter your bday or the secret question to get a password reset email sent to you ) it just sends this email
    "This mail is sent to customers who requested reset procedure of SEGA ID password.
    Password resetting failed because there was a mistake in the input item.
    Please try again from the beginning."

The bday should be correct I wrote it down so... idk what to do I guess try and send them another email? I entered my SegaID in all lowercase as well so idk whats going on...idk what mistake I am making?