Default Extremely weird error on vita, invisible/no spawning enemies

Hello. recently i installed sd2vita and pso2 on my 3.60 psvita. installed it trough the psn broswer, installed the compatibility pack. and i managed to run it without problems

However something off happened. first of all, the game doesnt detect´s AIDA english patch, even though its in its right location and all the plugins are installed.

second, when i entered the game, i try to do a featured quest, it was a gather points one in tokyo. when i arrive i found a few people allready in one of the yellow markers fighting some enemies so i start to help them.

and starting from this very moment i can no longer see enemies anymore. Not a single one, is not that they are invisible they are just simply non existant in my client.

-I can see other people fighting them, i see them attacking and i see damage numbers appear out of thin air.

-i can attack boxes, break stuff, change gear and all of it happens inmediatly so i dont think its lag on my part

-Besides that if i go to coast, the small poison spiting flowers do spawn.

-However normal enemies just refuse to appear in my screen, even though emergency codes do activate, the enemies that are suppose to appear with it never become visible.

-Even emergency codes that spawn npc companions to help me, the npcs do appear alongside me, but they dont engage anything because there is nothing visible to engage.

-Even bosses have this, if i enter a boss room, the animation of the boss appearing will play, but the moment the combat begins they completely vanish!

i really dont know what to do!, and this only happens while playing on Vita, if i play on pc, even on a vita server, enemies appear normally.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I think this may just be a glitch in the game itself. They recently broke the PS4 version so every time I tried to do Incarnation of Knowledge my system crashed. I tried to reinstall so that wasn't the problem, and now with this patch they're doing a mandatory reinstall of the full game. I think they just break and fix the console versions regularly.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968