Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally a freaking cool, dark-looking, and potentially rewarding boss to kill the entire month.

Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes? Male characters always get paid dust when it comes to anything outfit related... I get that everyone has their little waifus but if that's the case, why even have an option for male character creation if you're gonna give us bargain-bin quality outfits

Well, there are about 4 times more girls than guys in the game, so supply and demand. Characters, not players.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes?
    I'm just going to say no out of spite.

Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes?
    for me, i say YES. because lately scratch for male character is pretty barren.

i know this is waifu simulator but please sega, there are some player that have their male character smelly because they don't change clothes.

even in the last white day (which is "male" event), males only get 1 special costume for them (no, mini down vest is both male and female., what i mean male char only get noble long coat).
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes? Male characters always get paid dust when it comes to anything outfit related... I get that everyone has their little waifus but if that's the case, why even have an option for male character creation if you're gonna give us bargain-bin quality outfits
    To be fair, male's fashion is scarce but mostly nice and original, or simple and cool (hand-me-downs from female side aside). They also get a good amount of recolor overall, so better than nothing ? what bugs me more is how widly it swings, from literally only having one single original outerwear for the whole scratch (or better yet, just a male version of a female costume) up to literally 3 full wear combinations. I do hope they can somewhat balance it out to always have at least one nice set of fashion per scratch

What to you mean by quality? It's not like some costumes has worse LOD or something. I think it's more about tastes, and most of costumes are kinda extreme, hard to find something that would satisfy you as a whole. As for me, I found best suits that my chars gonna wear till servers are out, so I'm okay with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Finally a freaking cool, dark-looking, and potentially rewarding boss to kill the entire month.
    hes the final boss of the ep5 story if you havent fought him yet

Just going to say, you can have an insanely large selection of costumes, but 90% of just does not appeal to your tastes. At that point, does how many costumes your sex has matter? I play a female character, and I go months wading through bad color schemes, terrible footwear, gaudy nonsense, and loli-bait.