Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11

    Default

    is there an apk for this... running on andriod and live in SEA. so yeah... region download issues..

  2. #12

    Default

    Personally, i am enjoying the music.
    Especially that chill piano solo and the English song in the overworld.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is there an apk for this... running on andriod and live in SEA. so yeah... region download issues..
    literally first post

  4. #14

    Default

    Anime? So outdated! They have their own VTUBER!

    --
    Preparing myself to dash in a cool way with ストームシェード rod.

  5. #15
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Has Sega announced any plans to make it a worldwide game, or if it is going to be exclusive for Japan?
    Despite being a generic mobile JRPG, I'd like to give it a try, but I would not like to get as much invested as in PSO2es, since at least that one has rewards for my main character in PSO2.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Has Sega announced any plans to make it a worldwide game, or if it is going to be exclusive for Japan?
    Despite being a generic mobile JRPG, I'd like to give it a try, but I would not like to get as much invested as in PSO2es, since at least that one has rewards for my main character in PSO2.
    Sega did announce that playing IDOLA will give you stuff for the main game, just not now I guess. There is a campaign tho that gives you some items in december if you pre-registered and started playing the game with your SEGA ID.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Sega did announce that playing IDOLA will give you stuff for the main game, just not now I guess. There is a campaign tho that gives you some items in december if you pre-registered and started playing the game with your SEGA ID.
    How do you insert your Sega ID?
    I am yet to find the option.

  8. #18
    I play on PSO2 Ship 2 and my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request. PSO2 Ship2 キャラ名「Cryska」未プレイ時は基本的にロビークエストカウンター横に座ってます。見かけましたらお 気軽にフレ登録どうぞ。[Twitter: @maiilsonmoraiis]

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    How do you insert your Sega ID?
    I am yet to find the option.
    Check r/Pso2 .. there’s a post at the top stating how to link your sega id
    Can't we all just get along?

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    How do you insert your Sega ID?
    I am yet to find the option.
    A reddit user wrote a short guide.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen..._your_sega_id/

    Apparently playing Idola collects Idola points that will be used for *something* at a later date.

Similar Threads

  1. Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Launch Date
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2018, 08:34 AM
  2. Idola: Phantasy Star Saga Livestream 1º
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2018, 12:22 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: Jul 21, 2012, 03:42 PM
  4. Phantasy Star Portable Story (Spoiler warning)
    By bscit in forum Phantasy Star Portable
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 14, 2010, 09:16 PM
  5. Phantasy Star History (story)
    By Zaneatron in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 25, 2003, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •