Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

worked for me. it's the place where tweaker edits the scale. knew about it when there was a bug on tweaker that reversed the X and Y values so my texts went too small however i tried tweaker scaling options. i'm on virtual fullscreen btw

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    worked for me. it's the place where tweaker edits the scale. knew about it when there was a bug on tweaker that reversed the X and Y values so my texts went too small however i tried tweaker scaling options. i'm on virtual fullscreen btw
    Oh ya, I recall reporting a bug earlier last year when someone from the Arks Layer team said that it was found a while, guess that might have been it. Would you mind posting your config along with a screenshot of your results so that I may compare with mine?

EDIT: BTW, don't know if that was on purpose or not, but those settings in your previous post are the default ones when you select 3840 x 2160.

EDIT 2: OK, I'll make it simple

This is 2160p at Window mode with the UI at the regular scale

This is 2160p at Window mode with the UI at the 1.5 scale

This is 1080p in Full Screen mode with the UI at 1.5 scale

See the size of the IU of that last one, this is the size I want in 2160p. So, is this possible?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 3, 2018 at 02:11 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Traumin View Post
    As someone who moderates over the public modding discord: yes. You'd probably have to redo somethings after every update because Sega almost always touches the UI
    Arks-Layer member/"Tweaker" Discord mod here.

You can have custom settings as long as they're valid and sega won't override them. The simple act of moving your game UI windows will edit their entry in the user.pso2 file. Thus if you use something like Notepad++. you will be asked if you wanted to refresh the source file. since the X and Y values would have been changed.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HOLY SHIT! While googling for a solution to my problem, I just found that SEGA's official launcher for PSO2 doesn't support over 1080p. I had my doubts, so I open it and it's true, 1920 x 1080 is the max resolution offered by the game officially, anyone not using the tweaker has to use the pso2.user file to get 2160p, WTF SEGA!!!! I understand that this game came out in 2012, but seriously, passed 2016, this should have no longer been a hidden feature! For Christ sake, Japan has 8K TVs now with satellite programming to match this insane resolution, can you get with the program?

So ya, never mind my issue, no wonder no one can properly answer it, 4K wasn't even on SEGA's mind to begin with! It's a good thing I didn't buy my GTX 1080 for PSO2 or I would be crying right now
    Spoiler!

i could have easily told you it didnt support more than 1080p but you wouldnt have believed me, also sega is lazy as youre now familiar with

Is there a solution for this yet? This game is killing my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by daverhodus View Post
    Is there a solution for this yet? This game is killing my eyes.
    Did you make an account here just to ask this? Trust me, if there was a solution, I'd be dancing for joy.
    Spoiler!

Please post if you find a fix. Even on my 55 inch TV, the tiny ui is rough.
    Last edited by daverhodus; Jan 23, 2019 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daverhodus View Post
    Please post if you find a fix. Even on my 55 inch TV, the tiny ui is rough.
    There won't be a fix until SEGA makes one, which by now will probably be never.
    Spoiler!

Well, time to talk about PSO2 in 4K again. Do you think that the upcoming western PC version will push SEGA to implement official 4K settings in the official launcher and the option for bigger HUD size (like 3.0x or something)?
    Spoiler!