Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    To add to what Mil said

While the way I did with FO is not exactly time attack tier, it still let me clear within 3 minutes or so
    - Throw a few ragrants while keeping close, wait for him to backdash, then use Barantsion sideways during his projectile barrage (you can also release Barantsion right as he does the final attack of his double slash into slam but that requires some good timing since the invul on that is pretty short). Use Re Barantsia when you feel the need to dodge and reposition.

- Use Pflare with rod and spam Ilgrants + Grants. you want to do about 2 grants for 1 Ilgrants. Don't hesitate to use pillars as cover for his projectile barrage.
    If you do well enough, he should actually be well into his second phase and decide to resist one, if not both your techs. If not you can keep using the techs even outside of Pflare to shave off as much of his HP as you can.

- You can now pop Zandion very freely, just be sure it's either well before, or after his grab attack because your Zandion would then fully miss during his teleports.
    Normally with all this he should be close, or using his final attack. Just push him to that threshold with techs he hasn't resisted yet (grants/Ilgrants/Ragrants/Ilbarta as Mil said is okay too). I'd advise to use Nabarta if you're a bit unsure about the timings.

- Regardless of whether or not he performed his ultimate attack, once you run out of light techs, and provided your compounds landed,he should be veeery close to death, so you can normally finish him off with Re Barantsia and/or another Barantsion if it went off cooldown.(depending on how much you used it to reposition, he might end up resisting that, but when he does, one of your 3 other light techs hasn't been resisted yet so you can finish him off with said tech instead)

My FO gear is not that godly, and I didn't go there with mad boosts or mad strats either, but pretty sure FO can ruin this boss in around 2 minutes (my 3 minutes run was on stage 7 and I only looked for a not too painful clear). This strat also revolves around your compound actually landing, so be sure to resort to Ilbarta should they miss and all your light techs are cucked
    Works on lower levels, Depth 10 and higher is almost impossible due to HP sponge.
    test

I'm not noticing anything different in the fight on level 15 other than more ground spikes throughout. I want to see Omega Masquerade spam projectiles and floor spikes on higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    On the depth's selector there's 3 numbers ... so that's mean this boss have at least 100 depth, and potentially 999 !!
    They will have to make it worth to run then.10>15 nothing worth and nothing better than lower ones (unit slots wise). If it's just for ego strokes then am out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    They will have to make it worth to run then.10>15 nothing worth and nothing better than lower ones (unit slots wise). If it's just for ego strokes then am out of this
    But curiosity kills man. Anyway I kinda feel the number of drops increases... but maybe it's just my feeling I dunno cause I didn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    If it's just for ego strokes then am out of this
    The fight itself is worth any effort and overdue in pso2. I didn't think pso2 had it in them to make a beast like omega masquerade. This game needs more content like this and clearing the final stage should be the new expert mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Works on lower levels, Depth 10 and higher is almost impossible due to HP sponge.
    the barrier's are % based, so it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    But curiosity kills man. Anyway I kinda feel the number of drops increases... but maybe it's just my feeling I dunno cause I didn't count.
    Well maybe maybe some coobs and units with lower slots than before...wew! XD About curiosity. If it was another game, yeah maybe but we all know that it will turn into total bullshit at some point 0u0

Tried this run for the 1st time. Thnx for the hints and tips for fighting this guy. Helped immensely. Ran SuFi and as expected from my semi-scrub status, I did struggle a bit but wasn't too bad. Only had trouble when I didn't time my restas and Masquerade started to close in on me. I thought that his barriers would have launched immediately after a pillow throw but they did not. Had a 5:27 time but could have halfed that run if I had just spammed pillow throws at the beginning.

I would love to see a Triple Masuqerade Code fight in a Raid EQ one day. Would be pretty lulzy-worthy to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    On the depth's selector there's 3 numbers ... so that's mean this boss have at least 100 depth, and potentially 999 !!
    Ohmygod u right. Our lives are pointless.

I was able to overcome my previous record, I feel that I could do one shoot to my pets soon.