Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    the unfun part is 5 runs ends too fast
    Agreed

But i will say, this is the perfect "daily" for the end game players, Rewarding for those of us who doesn't feel like waiting for apprentice or mech raids for decent drops to sell later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    i noticed one of his attacks (those slow orbs he shoots that poison you) seem to go through my charge parrying without actually procing the guard, just guarding normally works fine but man those things certainly loved to loop around on me sometimes
    It probably lingers awhile after it explodes bypassing your Iframe time
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 6, 2018 at 12:55 AM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    To be honest I don't know exactly how that attack is telegraphed, but when I see him teleporting around in the air (which always seems to be just before the grab) I've been spamming short mirage.
    To avoid the teleport grab, just ran, it's just that easy, although I prefer to stay still and counter him like a boss
    for anyone having trouble with this boss, just go to the story mode version and memorize his attacks, once you know his moves and know how to avoid/block them, its not that hard
    I fighted him so many times in story mode and now him is no that hard to me

I really love this boss and wanted to fight a stronger version of him, the only thing I dont like about this quest is that he dont speak, Its more fun to me if he is speaking to me, taunting at me, really hope that he starts speaking at higher levels, that and also that we can only fight him 5 times a day

Cleared Depth 10 without problems, forgot to record it, so Im going to leave this screen for now
    Spoiler!

So I have noticed, during my runs from Depth 6-10. He never once did his resistance barrier. I was using JBs mostly spamming Gran Wave, occassionaly Strike Gust, Moment Gale when he summons his clones and occassional IlGrants. He never once resisted anything I did. However, on floors 2-5, he did it every round.

I do not understand how I am avoiding that barrier.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    So I have noticed, during my runs from Depth 6-10. He never once did his resistance barrier. I was using JBs mostly spamming Gran Wave, occassionaly Strike Gust, Moment Gale when he summons his clones and occassional IlGrants. He never once resisted anything I did. However, on floors 2-5, he did it every round.

I do not understand how I am avoiding that barrier.
    On the other hand as a hero I found the barrier popping up more and more frequently as I advanced past depth 6. I finished depth 10 with the sword shift action energy beams because he became resistant to rising slash, vapor bullet, and I think counters as well - and that's with mixing up my attacks and not just spamming a single one.

So far the difficulty growth of the fight was very well done, with every depth becoming harder at about the same rate as the player's familiarity with the fight grows - because of it, I didn't find myself having a significantly more difficult time with depth 10 than I did with depth 1. Hopefully the quest will keep this up and not stonewall us with ridiculous barrier limits, massive healing reduction (noticed -10% already on depth 10) or other punishing mechanics.

Also this means if you can clear even the first depth, then with practice you can master them all as well. At least that's the case so far.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Dec 6, 2018 at 04:30 AM.

according to twitter, the barrier occurs anytime you've done 20% of his max HP with a single PA/hr counter. even if you alternate, eventually he will resist your highest dmging PA once it accumulates to around 1.5-2mil dmg of that PA unless you're using 6+ PAs (which doesn't seem particularly efficient anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    according to twitter, the barrier occurs anytime you've done 20% of his max HP with a single PA/hr counter. even if you alternate, eventually he will resist your highest dmging PA once it accumulates to around 1.5-2mil dmg of that PA unless you're using 6+ PAs (which doesn't seem particularly efficient anyway).
    He plays dirty

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    Nice, more headaches incoming <_<" So I guess at very last stages everyone will end up using a GS or spamming normals xD

Also is the rear item a stage 10 reward or can I consider myself "lucky" with this? (still no 12* rear )

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    I have no idea how this is beatable, at some point he'll just start teleporting around like crazy (while you're already avoiding a screen full of projectiles) and grab you for an insta-kill even if you're mashing the hell out of mirage escape the entire time. Real fair design. Sega seems to have an obsession with making their solo content about being able to flawlessly dodge bosses that can one shot you at any point.
    You mean this attack?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JYYUBJ_DCw#t=3m04s

I find it to be one of his easiest attacks to dodge, pretty much just dodge to the left when he's about to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    any HR clear video?
    I guess you can check the video I linked above, it's just depth 1 and I'm pretty clumsy at dodging sometimes (and I even had to rely on Hero Will at one point), but I did clear it as Hero, using mostly sword and switching to talis when he was resisting the sword counter.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom