Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    I was able to overcome my previous record, I feel that I could do one shoot to my pets soon.
    What's the extra reward (I did Depth 1 twice on my alt, so, my max Depth will be 19 later)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    What's the extra reward (I did Depth 1 twice on my alt, so, my max Depth will be 19 later)
    No have tittle the floor 20

Someone must have giggled to themselves when they made Depth 20 reward 10 SG. Why even bother putting that there. :v

I was able to overcome my previous record, I feel that I could do one shoot to my pets soon.
    This is so impressive! Mind sharing the strategy to this please? kinda having a bad time past stage 10 :<

maybe hard to finish for some etc etc
    but look at it another way and this is what i see

- can be used as a gear check/ play style check cause every level he gets tougher
    new content ( weapon form passes etc ) is locked behind this quest.
    - before it becomes mainstream they would need to know how many people actually want it..

i tried this as SU/FI, i didnt realize what a big joke SU made it to be (i didnt revolver Maron either)

Got to depth 4 and stopped, the fight is alright except for the insta kills that sometimes happen but I'd honestly play it more if we had a 4-player (or even just 2-player) version or something, so I could mess around with friends while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    This is so impressive! Mind sharing the strategy to this please? kinda having a bad time past stage 10 :<
    I have no problems sharing my strategy with you

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/345988907

All my effort is based on my personal experience and I can measure the risks correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i tried this as SU/FI, i didnt realize what a big joke SU made it to be (i didnt revolver Maron either)
    Everyone who uses maron revolver is a fucking inexperienced who do not know how to properly use a class, congratulations that you are not one of those ~

Everyone who uses maron revolver is a fucking inexperienced who do not know how to properly use a class, congratulations that you are not one of those ~
    theres nothing bad about doing that though, its easy damage but with this particular quest its not obviously not recommended with the dmg nullification but with how I play SU i dont always do it, its actually rare for me now a days to use revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theres nothing bad about doing that though, its easy damage but with this particular quest its not obviously not recommended with the dmg nullification but with how I play SU i dont always do it, its actually rare for me now a days to use revolver.
    For if he has everything bad and shows the quality of the player is.