Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Counter attacking his ground pillars using talis/tmg is 101. Seriously, fight mask on hero, if you can't do any of that, just stop playing hero.
    I'm not talking about the counter against the pillars though, but I don't expect much from you to be able to see what it is about either.

Not really impressive. You should play hero more often. If your impressed by timing and counter attacks maybe you're leaning too heavy on cheese. This is the only way to fight mask as a hero. Counter attacking his ground pillars using talis/tmg is 101. Seriously, fight mask on hero, if you can't do any of that, just stop playing hero.
    Wouldn't relying on counter/timing be the opposite of cheese? The only other way you could play is being so OP that you just kill him doing nothing but attacking. Counters and timing are the actual skill based part of the game.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Not really impressive. You should play hero more often. If your impressed by timing and counter attacks maybe you're leaning too heavy on cheese. This is the only way to fight mask as a hero. Counter attacking his ground pillars using talis/tmg is 101. Seriously, fight mask on hero, if you can't do any of that, just stop playing hero.
    where's your 2min clear then

Now that I changed from Kazami to Atra EX, my damage has increased enormously, my usual time was 5min, but now?
    Spoiler!

Can still be improved because I haven't fully affixed the Katana yet
    Also, he is nullifying 3 of my attacks now, both hits of Katana Counter and Sakura End, so he is leaving me with only unsafe Guren

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Now that I changed from Kazami to Atra EX, my damage has increased enormously, my usual time was 5min, but now?
    Spoiler!

Can still be improved because I haven't fully affixed the Katana yet
    Also, he is nullifying 3 of my attacks now, both hits of Katana Counter and Sakura End, so he is leaving me with only unsafe Guren
    he has a decaying damage bonus with austere NT/atra ix. +139% damage at depth1, +40% damage at depth100.

depth90 gives 10sg ticket

sub 2 lmao, I can't even sub 3 before, atra ex damage bonus is ridiculous.
    Spoiler!

depth 100 gives the persona mask and theres now a title for depth 200.. cmon sega rly? 200 depths.. sigh

U FKN WOT M8

100 makes him randomly alter the timing of some of his attacks and how he resists attacks even faster. Not sure what else was different.

guess this explains the ridiculous damage bonus on 15* and the lack of extra healing reduction on the later depths
    easy cheese up until like depth 130 then you actually have to try again, and wouldnt be surprised if heals end up get reduced further too