Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

if it can go up to 200... then it probably can go up to 999... for 10 sg reward

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I guess I'll suck it until 100, then stop _(:3」
    Thanks for the info on floor 100!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I dont know why you guys are complaining about reward lol. Isn't the point of this quest was for some bullshit 1v1 challenge you guys been waiting for lol
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I dont know why you guys are complaining about reward lol. Isn't the point of this quest was for some bullshit 1v1 challenge you guys been waiting for lol
    I'm fine with the rewards, what I'm not really fine with is how they "extend" this quest. I'd rather have less floors but the boss becoming harder on each floor. depth 50-70 was a whole bunch of mostly the same and 80-100 too. I do find this quest fun still but I hope we won't need 50 floors to see significant changes post 100

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Guilty as charged. I was so into this to the point that I just want rewards.

Eh, I wouldnt be surprised if they eventually give another Ampherite stone(that thing for the Persona 15*) from one of these titles

It's this strange clash of reward and prestige I've sorta got issue with, also the piss-take that is the form voucher rate when you progress nvm when you just farm a lower floor. 1 month per form pass is ridiculous for how tricky the quest was (before the 15* bonus).

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    It's this strange clash of reward and prestige I've sorta got issue with, also the piss-take that is the form voucher rate when you progress nvm when you just farm a lower floor. 1 month per form pass is ridiculous for how tricky the quest was (before the 15* bonus).
    Remember that *15 bonus lowers with each stage, it's reduced at 40% at stage 100, and it will eventually be no bonus, so it will become trickier anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Remember that *15 bonus lowers with each stage, it's reduced at 40% at stage 100, and it will eventually be no bonus, so it will become trickier anyway
    Seems like the bonus just went away completely at 111.

Been getting 1 to 3 voucher as drops per clear though, so even if progress eventually hits a wall, you'll still be able to farm them at a similar rate to progressing through 1-100. If it even matters with EM vouchers and weekly campaigns...

This is getting stupid, in Depth 110+ he is resisting both hits of Katana Counter, both hits of Sakura End, both hits of Guren, and Asagiri rendan, 7 skills blocked, I wonder if he can also block basic attacks

At this rate, he's going to block me the Katana completely, how are we supposed to defeat him in Depth 200? please dont tell me we gonna need a specific weapon or SSA for him...