Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    No sign of weapons 0.o
    You won't get weapons if your summoner because it only drops weapons for your class. (Gunslash doesn't seem to drop on SU either even though its technically on class)
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by HaxMega View Post
    You won't get weapons if your summoner because it only drops weapons for your class. (Gunslash doesn't seem to drop on SU either even though its technically on class)
    Damn sega, let me be lazy in peace!

Still using full satk tree at this point and ice kazami... shamelessly. I doubt I will manage to get first try clear on depth 30+, heal nerf was starting to be noticeable on 20+.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Do only UQ in a quest that is designed to be multi-player ?, no thanks, I do not like to waste time in nonsense and also boast something that anyone can do with Maron stir, if you both like to show off because you do not show me your title of Legend Of Arena?

I also started practicing the fight of Masquerade Elmir as it should be and I did not just do Torim Shout and Torim Spirar to finish it.
    look we're not getting into this SU debacle again because for whatever reason you seem to think you're the top SU player here on the site or something, just drop it. People can use whatever pets they want whether it be Maron Revolver or not, it'll just be on them to utilize the right pets for whatever quest. So take it down a notch because you're posts are about to start what we already went through before

For the people on Floors 20-25 (i missed a day so im not there), is there any difference in the amount of Camo Passes dropping? I don't really see the increase unless its just my RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post

Still using full satk tree at this point and ice kazami... shamelessly. I doubt I will manage to get first try clear on depth 30+, heal nerf was starting to be noticeable on 20+.
    Indeed, if this heal nerf shenanigans continues, this fun quest would be ruined by being handicapped by of being unfair. I mean Phaleg fight was a pain because of this, but at least she had moderate lifebar. No new equipment gonna save your ass, unless you are braver that really good at countering (since Br can endlessly parry and damage at the same time).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

using dear master to charge marrons faster takes more skill than you would think. when you suddenly want to get yourself killed, the game will manage to find ways to hold even that from you

anyway the attack-nullification mechanic means you can't use throw more than once or twice per run; same goes with aero spiral. but as long as you have other pets like synchro and viola available, you don't gotta worry too much about that. Just don't use Cery/Popple/Redran for this; the concept of having the boss attacking something that isn't you really takes the edge off, and well, the pets that stay by your side will kinda make him focus you more.

I'll try to clear it more on a class that is amazingly fun to duel him with, like hero, but if I just want to get it over with I'll get over to summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    For the people on Floors 20-25 (i missed a day so im not there), is there any difference in the amount of Camo Passes dropping? I don't really see the increase unless its just my RNG
    Only got 10 with classic +250 and daily boost. Drop amount doesn’t feel much different neither the rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Indeed, if this heal nerf shenanigans continues, this fun quest would be ruined by being handicapped by of being unfair. I mean Phaleg fight was a pain because of this, but at least she had moderate lifebar. No new equipment gonna save your ass, unless you are braver that really good at countering (since Br can endlessly parry and damage at the same time).
    He could resist katana counter... need to play more aggressively with pa to balance the damage. At least I could prevent him to resist any move now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Only got 10 with classic +250 and daily boost. Drop amount doesn’t feel much different neither the rate.

He could resist katana counter... need to play more aggressively with pa to balance the damage. At least I could prevent him to resist any move now.
    Oh, I had no idea counter is a PA to him. Anyway, let's us better think what we gonna do when heal nerf becomes ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    look we're not getting into this SU debacle again because for whatever reason you seem to think you're the top SU player here on the site or something, just drop it. People can use whatever pets they want whether it be Maron Revolver or not, it'll just be on them to utilize the right pets for whatever quest. So take it down a notch because you're posts are about to start what we already went through before

Well leave him in peace your pathetic thought of the maron revolver

Passes are the same amount 10 for 5 floor, what you notice that increases are the class excube