Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Traumin View Post
    Weird. When about are you dodging the attack?
    To be honest I don't know exactly how that attack is telegraphed, but when I see him teleporting around in the air (which always seems to be just before the grab) I've been spamming short mirage.

still 2' to 2:20 with sufi 2 marons, 2 melons. d10 now. have to remake 2 melons but worth it

Got through Depth 1 on my second try with like 8:32 (forgot to screenshot the actual time) on Su/Br playing very defensively, cycling through my 3 Marons and running away while Alter Ego was on cooldown (my first attempt was as Fi/Bo and I misjudged how far I was from him when I was charging a Resta).

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    To be honest I don't know exactly how that attack is telegraphed, but when I see him teleporting around in the air (which always seems to be just before the grab) I've been spamming short mirage.
    I was able to avoid them all by trying to mirage perpendicular to him just as he reappears rather than forward or back; when fighting Elga in the story, I noticed that the cage's reach seems to extend a bit further forward, but is somewhat narrower than the model would suggest.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 5, 2018 at 08:40 PM.

Just cleared the first depth, but only barely by the grace of Iron Will. Ra has so few good PAs to use against a hyper-mobile boss like that that by the end I was just loading weak bullets just to lob at him for the damage :V

Got a 6s persona reverie unit tho, so woohoo?
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Done with all classes, and up to floor 10, Wasn't exactly easy but not as gruesome as solo XQ

Spoiler!

Anyone struggling at level 1 won't make it to 10. Just about every hit bleeds you, projectiles poison you, its ring closes on you and freezes you. Masquerade erupts spikes all around you for several seconds while attacking you with either melee or range (sometimes both). Its clone is stronger at level 10 and it looks like masquerade's ultimate strike has an extra finisher move? (I could be wrong).
    Cleared it, but not so proud of my time. I hope that level 10 isn't the end of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Like Reilet said you can avoid it just by moving away, well at least to the side to be safe (as anduril said, perpendicular?). He stall a little bit quite long after he does that so you don't wanna get too far anyway to give more hits or do whatever like shifta.

Edit: I forgot to add cause the talk was mirage stuff. If you can time it properly, the grab can be countered/normally dodged as well.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Dec 5, 2018 at 10:27 PM.

my times so far have all been around 2:50~3:20 on hu/fi, but man that bleed can be nasty, at first it was just on the ending part of his combo after enrage but by depth 9~10 he got it on the big spin move too, oh lawdy if he ends up getting heal jamming in later depths

i noticed one of his attacks (those slow orbs he shoots that poison you) seem to go through my charge parrying without actually procing the guard, just guarding normally works fine but man those things certainly loved to loop around on me sometimes

this is actually fun content and a great casual filter. please make it the new Expert Block req sega <3

the unfun part is 5 runs ends too fast