Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Finished LVL30 (missed a day before). This heal nerf + intense injury really grind my gears, but more importantly, sucks out my healing items, I had only one tirmate left last time. Maybe I'll take a break from for a while. Got no good rewards anyway.

Speaking of which: Isn't 1st and 30th are supposed to give you Weapon Change Pass as clear reward? I'm sure I had them as I cleared the stage, along with S4 ablity item. You know, that goes straight to your inventory, instead of dropping out of the red gem. So, I can see both S4 items in my storage, but not weapon passes, only bunch of tickets. What could I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Finished LVL30 (missed a day before). This heal nerf + intense injury really grind my gears, but more importantly, sucks out my healing items, I had only one tirmate left last time. Maybe I'll take a break from for a while. Got no good rewards anyway.

Speaking of which: Isn't 1st and 30th are supposed to give you Weapon Change Pass as clear reward? I'm sure I had them as I cleared the stage, along with S4 ablity item. You know, that goes straight to your inventory, instead of dropping out of the red gem. So, I can see both S4 items in my storage, but not weapon passes, only bunch of tickets. What could I miss?
    If I understand well, those tickets are what you exchange from recycle shop for a Pass (require 150 tickets).

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 10, 2018 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    If I understand well, those tickets are what you exchange from recycle shop for a Pass (require 150 tickets).

Spoiler!
    Oh yes, I mistranslated the name, they are very similar. Weird they had those as unique rewards, when they drop like candy.

Oh yeah, I've got this rear unit. Looks appealing to me, but is it good stat wise? I think it's a bit above average for 12*, but what do I know. I think only Phobos is the same tier, just rounded a bit different.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Dec 10, 2018 at 04:47 PM.

I died under a minute with this guy, nerf it please SEGA!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    you guys better not take this guy serious

Monster Hunter Collab is over, shouldn't you be back on MHW with todays recent announcements?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

daily 1v1's still keeping that 2min
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    I heard this rumor that this boss has a special skill that will strip Great Pan's units so he can die in almost a single hit. May wanna check!

Unit nerf now that's a first if it were real lmao
    test

I'm beginning to think the drops will never actually get better; they're the same as they always will be from Lv1. The level itself is purely prestige or something.

Wouldn't mind being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    Using tanky Hu/Su...
    As another filthy HuSu player I'll give you some advice; don't depend on Megiverse as it gets hit doubly hard by the healing nerf, Beyond a certain point you'll find it completely ineffective (this goes for Hero players too I guess). Hu also shouldn't be using Megiverse anyway you have Automate and all sorts of passive healing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    As another filthy HuSu player I'll give you some advice; don't depend on Megiverse as it gets hit doubly hard by the healing nerf, Beyond a certain point you'll find it completely ineffective (this goes for Hero players too I guess). Hu also shouldn't be using Megiverse anyway you have Automate and all sorts of passive healing skills.
    Yea, just reached lv30 and noticed that Megiverse only heal 120 HP while uncharged Resta is more effective.
    Flash Guard path here with lv0 Automate & lv1 Iron Will, but I have 8x HP Recovery B Mag action as replacement.
    See how Masquerade attack inflict more Injury debuff (-max HP), it actually more beneficial to rely on Anti.

*if SEGA adjust Injury debuff to not recover HP when removed.... yep, that's RIP*