Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    5960s-atk
    All the tactics a man would need

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    5960s-atk
    Spoiler!
    Only 368 more ATK than me
    Spoiler!

does that really make that much difference? or maybe is because of the Weapon? I use Kazami mostly because of the katana gear pot

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Only 368 more ATK than me
    Spoiler!

does that really make that much difference? or maybe is because of the Weapon? I use Kazami mostly because of the katana gear pot
    kazami is only 14% dmg, shien is 18.65% and has 3 SSA slots

So did anyone else get Omega Masquerade's unit and several S slot abilities for clearing 30? The crystal at depth 30 was loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    So did anyone else get Omega Masquerade's unit and several S slot abilities for clearing 30? The crystal at depth 30 was loaded.
    all i get is more cube/class cube. nothing else
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    SU/FI and HU/FI
    I kinda don't agree with HU/FI here, and not saying it as a "ewww HU sucks", it's fairly good for survival here, big issue is the resist mechanic, which literally forces you to change weapons if you don't want the quest to take forever (namely Ignition Parry and Volg Graptor, which are both absolutely central for dealing damage for their respective weapons). I tried a few of the higher floors with BR and BO and they seem to have even less issues clearing than HU. GU is probably up there, especially since GU/HU takes longer but still is full cheese mode.

On the topic of drops, got one random flash S4 and Persona rear so can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I kinda don't agree with HU/FI here, and not saying it as a "ewww HU sucks", it's fairly good for survival here, big issue is the resist mechanic, which literally forces you to change weapons if you don't want the quest to take forever (namely Ignition Parry and Volg Graptor, which are both absolutely central for dealing damage for their respective weapons). I tried a few of the higher floors with BR and BO and they seem to have even less issues clearing than HU. GU is probably up there, especially since GU/HU takes longer but still is full cheese mode.

On the topic of drops, got one random flash S4 and Persona rear so can't complain
    Yeah, Hu definitely struggles a bit due to its weps generally having one or two key PAs for damage dealing, which are pretty likely to just get resisted. your only other options are either PAs that do not nearly as much damage or ones that make you immobile (especially this on WL) which really sucks for this fight.

It still works, but its definitely not as efficient as you could be with other classes I think.

IDK I just open with wired lance then once it's resisting heavenly fall I switch to sword and it never gets to resist anything else.

Spoiler!

:| nothing new in 35 in terms of rewards

Using tanky Hu/Su and I'm fine keep getting slapped by Injury debuff as I can use uncharged [Anti] to "full heal" myself. Also I can use [Megiverse] + [Sonic Arrow] as last resort for healing regular damage due to Heal-nerf.
    I rarely use main Hunter, so I'm not used with [Ignition Parry]. PA I used are [Nova Strike], [Rising Edge] & [Guilty Break]. Only [Nova Strike] that seldom got blocked. I don't think because of the damage, but because of how much I spam it to keep up the damage with my other two PAs so they don't get blocked.

I'm using Ceres Zara sword with S1 Yellow Flash, S2 Sturdy Recovery & S3 Umbra Exhilaration. My S-atk only about 4100 after team boost & shifta drink.
    Time I took at lv20+ is between 6 to 7 minutes.