Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    For if he has everything bad and shows the quality of the player is.
    I too think spamming marons is the exact opposite of high level gameplay (though I don't play SU so what do I know), but this kind of comment really makes you sound like a judgemental prick. Might want to tone it down.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I too think spamming marons is the exact opposite of high level gameplay (though I don't play SU so what do I know), but this kind of comment really makes you sound like a judgemental prick. Might want to tone it down.
    I would like to see "the high level" in an eq type buster, if you do not know anything about the class keep silent, the only thing you are looking for is to mix those who really want to make an effort.

If so sure is what he says, tell me a good example of why Maron revolver is good.

I would like to see "the high level" in an eq type buster, if you do not know anything about the class keep silent, the only thing you are looking for is to mix those who really want to make an effort.

If so sure is what he says, tell me a good example of why Maron revolver is good.
    you're welcome to s-rank new amdu UQ without maron gun, be my guest! as dumb as it is, it's still the best su has in some places, though the number of places has reduced this year thankfully.

i recorded a 1* run of story mode masquerade which i've been using to practice counter timing with katana. hopefully it helps others learn counter timing as well as the attacks in story are identical to solo UQ, just without the vocal cues.
    Spoiler!

Your post is hard to parse but if I understand it correctly then you accuse me of something I didn't say.

I'm not saying Maron revolver is good, I'm saying you're being a toxic prick for judging people who use it. Especially since like milranduil and kril posted, it still has places where it's the top meta option.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Well maybe maybe some coobs and units with lower slots than before...wew! XD About curiosity. If it was another game, yeah maybe but we all know that it will turn into total bullshit at some point 0u0
    I've been sucked into this bullshit. Cause form pass is life... please halp me.
    The fact that (as far as I've been) it doesn't seem to give more voucher nor excubes/class excubes (not more than 2 each so far) the higher the depth is already demotivate me. =/

I somehow got 7s persona reverie unit though so it's a chance of good money for quick runs. $$$

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Your post is hard to parse but if I understand it correctly then you accuse me of something I didn't say.

I'm not saying Maron revolver is good, I'm saying you're being a toxic prick for judging people who use it. Especially since like milranduil and kril posted, it still has places where it's the top meta option.
    I think you get carried away by what other people say and do not form own criteria, I only say what is wrong and because of those people is that make the nerf as rude as the Su/Gu for being top meta

and apologize if I do not understand correctly but use a translator.

It's not wrong though. The people I mentioned last post already said Maron revolver has its uses. You're just stating your own opinion as objective fact and using it as an excuse to look down on others.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you're welcome to s-rank new amdu UQ without maron gun, be my guest! as dumb as it is, it's still the best su has in some places, though the number of places has reduced this year thankfully.

i recorded a 1* run of story mode masquerade which i've been using to practice counter timing with katana. hopefully it helps others learn counter timing as well as the attacks in story are identical to solo UQ, just without the vocal cues.
    Spoiler!
    Do only UQ in a quest that is designed to be multi-player ?, no thanks, I do not like to waste time in nonsense and also boast something that anyone can do with Maron stir, if you both like to show off because you do not show me your title of Legend Of Arena?

I also started practicing the fight of Masquerade Elmir as it should be and I did not just do Torim Shout and Torim Spirar to finish it.

Beat Depth 20.
    Me: I wonder what the next accessory will look like
    Reward is only 10 SG
    D:<
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I've been sucked into this bullshit. Cause form pass is life... please halp me.
    The fact that (as far as I've been) it doesn't seem to give more voucher nor excubes/class excubes (not more than 2 each so far) the higher the depth is already demotivate me. =/

I somehow got 7s persona reverie unit though so it's a chance of good money for quick runs. $$$
    Got 11 class coobs for 15>20 so number is not fixed it seems. Got a 6slots unit 5 first stages and now am stuck at 5 max and obviously from all the ones I got I have not a serie of 3 identical ones to ease upslot (sure I can buy missing ones from shop but still)
    No sign of weapons 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Me: I wonder what the next accessory will look like
    If any The rear piece was an obvious one but I didn't noticed they did show up anything else than that in their video. Maybe color variation like they did with Endless. I wouldn't mind a sword camo tho.
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 8, 2018 at 07:48 AM.