Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

So basically Omega masquerade is a class cube trove dropping garbage and cubes. I wish it dropped its unit on higher levels or maybe a useful weapon. I could see pso2 patching this quest to add more drops on higher levels.

Did I see two clones at the same time in depth 25, it died as it was spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Did I see two clones at the same time in depth 25, it died as it was spawning.
    Yes and they have approximately 600K ~ 700K of HP each

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Well leave him in peace your pathetic thought of the maron revolver

Passes are the same amount 10 for 5 floor, what you notice that increases are the class excube
    There is nothing wrong with Maron Revolver, you are not the best SU out there, get over it

Oh and fyi, lets see you clear Depth 25 on another class thats not SU, since SU is literally the easiest class to clear Masquerade with. Show us your true skill buddy
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 8, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Maron Revolver, you are not the best SU out there, get over it

Oh and fyi, lets see you clear Depth 25 on another class thats not SU, since SU is literally the easiest class to clear Masquerade with. Show us your true skill buddy
    I do not have to show anyone as pathetic and casual as you

If so easy you think you can use the Su you can try to beat my records ~
    Last edited by Ahri; Dec 8, 2018 at 10:36 PM.

I do not have to show anyone as pathetic and casual as you

If so easy you think you can use the Su you can try to beat my records ~
    SU/FI and HU/FI are literally the 2 easiest classes to run this quest on, you can be pantsu on head accoustic if you want but no matter how you argue, these 2 classes dominate this quest and SU as a whole is a class you literally cannot die while your pet is alive. play dumb all you want, boast about your low times (which btw UD has a 00:59 clear time on Masquerade), no matter how you approach this, you are playing an easy class. gg
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 8, 2018 at 11:04 PM.

Why does it even matter what class you play as long as it works for you to clear it? I would rather people play whatever class even if its easy if it means being decent at the game.

Does every thread on this site devolve into this mess?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Why does it even matter what class you play as long as it works for you to clear it? I would rather people play whatever class even if its easy if it means being decent at the game.

Does every thread on this site devolve into this mess?
    its devolving into this because if you aren't playing Ahri's way, then youre trash mate

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its devolving into this because if you aren't playing Ahri's way, then youre trash mate
    Look random I'm getting tired of this, I gave an opinion that I was not even going for anyone but you got stuck with a thousand blades shirt

Look random I'm getting tired of this, I gave an opinion that I was not even going for anyone but you got stuck with a thousand blades shirt
    this is now my signature

I just want the weapon change form pass.. is there any other way to get it besides this quest ??