Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Note that if you want to really be bullshit with the build you can also stack Pretty Good with Quick Recovery to make Injury last a mere 5s and Poison only do 1 tick of damage (you'll still get your health back from injury and you don't even need to press a button). Its the most anti-skill loadout in the game but its kinda funny to answer a boss's bullshit with your own bullshit.

E: That said, never bring such a build to a party cause you deny yourself and your support Super Treatment
    Last edited by Raujinn; Dec 11, 2018 at 04:52 AM.

Wow, that's actually a great idea. I only have lv5 Quick Recovery and it already help me a lot to break free from Ice Freeze debuff.
    I will keep that in mind when planning for Guard Stance Hu.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I'm beginning to think the drops will never actually get better; they're the same as they always will be from Lv1. The level itself is purely prestige or something.
    Same here, I feel like they're kinda the same. But I'm curious what depth 50 can give. just a few days more to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I'm beginning to think the drops will never actually get better; they're the same as they always will be from Lv1. The level itself is purely prestige or something.

Wouldn't mind being wrong.
    Get people hyped>get them disappointed. Sega. This thing is a filler until O.PD..

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Same here, I feel like they're kinda the same. But I'm curious what depth 50 can give. just a few days more to find out.
    I just keep going for this...better safe then sorry I suppose.
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 11, 2018 at 05:56 AM.

I thought this quest was never really about rare drops but for self challenge and dem tickets. If you get the rear or more cubes, lucky. If not well still get the ticket. Tho, I never really bothered to pop a 250% tbh lol...
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I thought this quest was never really about rare drops but for self challenge and dem tickets. If you get the rear or more cubes, lucky. If not well still get the ticket. Tho, I never really bothered to pop a 250% tbh lol...
    Damn, we need a like button.

I mean if you can submit such a beast that strong as fuck you must have already OP hero in your control, maybe you don't need a new weapon anyway. But fashion is one of the biggest point of the game, and since it won't tip the balance, why not use it as a reward? But those tickets/passes are still to hard to come by.

Meanwhile in the world of normal people

Spoiler!

as HU, my personal best is 5:10 on 30/35. This boss just hates partizan, or rather I hate dealing with this boss as partizan. Oh well Ignition parries on first phase are literally free so can't complain

Sucks that only a handful of classes can manage O.M. Would be a shame if only one or two classes remained viable at higher levels. I'd like to see a force take out O.M. in like 3 minutes at greater depths, I think it's impossible. If anything O.M. is probably a tool for pso2 to gauge class re-balancing. Maybe give every class a counter attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Sucks that only a handful of classes can manage O.M. Would be a shame if only one or two classes remained viable at higher levels. I'd like to see a force take out O.M. in like 3 minutes at greater depths, I think it's impossible. If anything O.M. is probably a tool for pso2 to gauge class re-balancing. Maybe give every class a counter attack?
    fo is still clearing in 3:41 at depth35 (idk best time, but it's solid 3min nonetheless). skip to 8:18 for depth35 itself.
    Spoiler!

obviously countering classes have the easiest time due to how aggressive he is, but that's how the game has always been. it's a shame fo+te's only blocking skill is an elemental tech that does horrendous damage 95% of the time. the class i really see getting shit on is ranger, and even then i think the new launcher helps a lot (obviously can only be used for 20% of the fight, but it's something).
    Last edited by milranduil; Dec 11, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    fo is still clearing in 3:41 at depth35 (idk best time, but it's solid 3min nonetheless). skip to 8:18 for depth35 itself.
    Spoiler!

obviously countering classes have the easiest time due to how aggressive he is, but that's how the game has always been. it's a shame fo+te's only blocking skill is an elemental tech that does horrendous damage 95% of the time. the class i really see getting shit on is ranger, and even then i think the new launcher helps a lot (obviously can only be used for 20% of the fight, but it's something).
    Behind the pillar cheese though. I guess pso2 put in those pillars for that reason. Wow, I wonder how much faster my run would be if I took advantage of pillar cheese.