Default Anyone planning to run CM again for ideal weapon's models?

Just wondering if anyone knows anyone that was planning this ever since the weapon remodeling pass announcement.

I'd love to do so but as a European I have the amazing privilege of playing when Japanese players go to sleep and American players wake up and go to work/school so im probably just gonna have to party up with who ever is online during those hours.

if the grind for those werent so ass i would

not exactly planning for that, but i try to run it once a week for rankings. even 2 man runs.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm down for it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

How many people minimum would make CM2 doable with minimal/moderate strats for people that at least played long enough to remember CM's heyday? Me and 3 other JP randoms timed out by mission 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How many people minimum would make CM2 doable with minimal/moderate strats for people that at least played long enough to remember CM's heyday? Me and 3 other JP randoms timed out by mission 3.
    zwei.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    2 person min. It’s just a lot of practice to get things down. Atleast one who really knows what to do to carry up to 4 people. It changes too much after 5 people.

But it is more of a concern of: can you do things fast, do you know the layout, and do you know what to use.

Though basically it’s really just: use katana, try not to die, kill and move fast.

I've still never actually stepped foot in the CM ship/block/whatnot yet, since I read that things had to be done very specifically without screwing up an entire run (or something like that), and since I am a bit of a casual I didn't really fancy that at the time and kind of just forgotten about it since then. Am I missing out on anything that isn't outdated/not that necessary anymore (aside from some titles I suppose)?
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.