Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Ep5 is technically over as of last story update, the rest coming is extras and Ep6 begins next year at some point.
    Oh, I though we had one more chapter left, with that weird twisted clones. I guess weird twisted clones are the cliffhanger for next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Oh, I though we had one more chapter left, with that weird twisted clones. I guess weird twisted clones are the cliffhanger for next episode.
    Shiva, Not-Link and hood-girl aren't clones they're the originals reincarnated.
    Unlike EP4, Which might as well be classified as a filler anime season at this point, it actually seems like they had some overarching story in mind this time

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Shiva, Not-Link and hood-girl aren't clones they're the originals reincarnated.
    Unlike EP4, Which might as well be classified as a filler anime season at this point, it actually seems like they had some overarching story in mind this time
    Shiva, Varuna and Mitra(?)
    test

The IDOLA Shoppe is listed for Mid-December, though ARKS Battlewear Select II and Dark Falz [Persona] are also listed for Mid-December even though the ARKS Battlewear Select II is coming this Wednesday while Dark Falz [Persona] arrives next week. I wonder when, in the end, we will get the IDOLA Shoppe.

Another strange thing to note is the fact that the current Update Page makes zero mention of the IDOLA Shoppe, with it only being mentioned on the Roadmap.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.